Chapter 3: Hospital

~Raku's POV~

"CHITOGEEE!!!" I clamored running closer to her. I was so worried about her that I forgot about the driver. But I know that I hate him as much as I hate hell. Or even worse.

Chitoge's head was bleeding. But I know she's alive. She has to be. "SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!" I called out holding her close. My tears dripping down her face. I don't know what I'm feeling. I've never felt like this before.

"You there! What happened?!" A guard called out to me. I didn't answer back. I just looked at him while my tears still streaming down my face.

As soon as he saw chitoge, he drove us to the hospital. I was afraid. I didn't know what to do. How am I supposed to tell the others? considering chitoge's father..?

*          *          *          *

A few hours later the doctor informed me that chitoge's going to be alright. As soon as I heard that, I felt relieved. It was like I was pulled out from hell. Tears started to fall from my face again.

The doctor also said that she'll be in the hospital for quite a while. But I didn't mind that. I ran to the room where she was. 

She was sleeping, her forehead was bandaged. I ran closer to her and held her hand. "I-I......" I wanted to say something, But I can't. "We need someone to stay the night." " I WILL!" I responded.

The doctor seemed surprised because of my eagerness. I was also surprised. Hiroshi was with me, he didn't say a word since. 

I tightly held her hand and gawked at her. I don't know, every time I look at her face, tears just come streaming down my face. Hiroshi put two chairs beside me and laid down on my lap. He, also, was crying.

*          *          *          *

~Chitoge's POV~

I pushed hiroshi to the other side, and I don't know what happened afterwards. I do know that I blacked out. I woke up, thinking it was all a dream. But I was in the hospital when I opened my eyes.

Raku was beside me, sleeping and holding my hand. Hiroshi was sleeping also, his head was on raku's lap.

I blushed so hard when I saw him holding my hand. "What happened..?" I asked myself. I smiled and started stroking his hair.

It feels as though he was worried sick about me. I started believing more when I saw tear stains on his cheek. Was he crying all night....? I don't know what I was feeling. It was all mixed. But I do know one thing, That I fell in love with him even more.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey guys, It's me again. Thanks for reading my fanfic, I appreciate it. Don't worry, It's still ongoing, I'm just saying (Lol xD), But I won't be able to update as soon as possible like before, because of my study. But I'll try, so keep reading my story! :)