Chapter 2: Closer

Both boys took a bath first, then chitoge. Afterwards, they nursed hiroshi's wounds. "Hey, umm... Why do you have so many wounds? and that deep..." the blonde asked dementedly. The boy looked down.  He must've had a terrible past. "I-I'm sorry I was just curious" chitoge apologized.

"Chitoge... Seriously, you're not being considerate". Sighed raku who was bandaging the child's wounds. "Well... I just got curious is all.." She muttered. "It's ok. I understand you" replied the child, which made chitoge feel bad.

"Alright, that's all" Said raku. "Thank you" hiroshi replied. Raku smiled at him and looked at chitoge. "W-what...?" she inquired. Chitoge was expecting raku to say something harsh to her. But instead he uttered "Want to watch a movie?". She was surprised. "Eh? But we just got here!" she uttered toilsomely.

"I didn't say anything about going outside" he grinned. " And we all had a pretty rough day. So we should at least enjoy ourselves." raku added. "I haven't tried watching a movie, so pleeeeaaaseeee!!!!! I want to! it'd be fun!" hiroshi pleaded.

Chitoge looked at hiroshi and smiled. "Of course, why not?" she uttered messing up the child's hair. Raku gawked at the blonde and smiled. "Alright, I'll order the food!" he blissfuly said. Hiroshi hugged the both of them and ran to the living room eagerly waiting for the both of them.

*          *          *          *

"Yey! it's starting!" Hiroshi said eagerly as he sat on the sofa. Raku turned the lights off and sat too, chitoge did the same.. She was in the middle. To her right was hiroshi and to her left was raku.

30 minutes later......

Even though hiroshi was excited about watching the movie, he fell asleep a couple of minutes later. His head was on chitoge's lap. "I'm glad I was able to help him" she uttered stroking the child's hair.

Raku knew that the both of them weren't interested watching the movie anymore so he turned it off and switched on the lamp on the table beside him.

They both then stared at each other then looked away red-faced. "I-I'll go take him to the bedroom." He stuttered. There was only one bedroom. After he placed the child on the bed he went outside and saw chitoge at the balcony looking up at the starry sky.

"Hey" he greeted as he stood beside chitoge. "Hey raku, I've got a question to ask." she uttered, her face red as a tomato. "D-don't get me wrong! I-I-I'm just c-curious!" she added. Raku couldn't help blushing a little bit because of what he saw.

"S-she's so cute.... The stars reflecting her  bright blue eyes.... Her lips are so glossy and looks soft...... Wait, what am I thinking!? I'm in love with Onodera! Well, it's not a bad thing if you think a girl is cute. But.... WHY THE HELL IS MY HEART RACIIIING!!!??" he clamored in his thought.

He was snapped out in his imagination when chitoge asked him."Hey beansprout......" she faced him, her face still red. "Y-yeah..?" raku stuttered. She leaned closer to him ".....  .... ....." his face turned bright red when he heard what chitoge had asked.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Just what made raku's face turn bright red? What exactly did chitoge say to him? Find out in the next chapter! ;)