Fight

~Raku's POV~

'I like.... Chitoge' did I really say that in my mind...? No. Even if I did, I was just thinking about her too much. The words just got mixed up. I shook it off. I got off of chitoge. "Sorry... Raku" she uttered. I didn't reply. I faced the other way. "Hey chitoge, would you mind not always clinging on to me...?" I uttered in a harsh way.

"What do you mean? I don't cling to you! besides, you're the one who kissed me last night! I tried to avoid you remember?!" she fired back. I clenched my fists. I finally faced her. "Oh... Did I...?" I grit my teeth. I don't know why I suddenly got mad at her.

"I wasn't myself last night! I didn't even know I kissed a gorrila! I was thinking of onodera back then idiot!" I clamored. Her eyes widened. "What do you--?" "I like onodera! I like her! I became closer to her 'til you ruined it when you came into my life!!!" I shouted.

I faced to my left. I was mad. Not at her but.... At myself. Yeah it's true that I hated her, but that was back then. She brought happiness to my life. She was there to comfort me whenever I'm down.... And yet....

I faced her then suddenly she slapped me. My eyes widened then I looked at her again and saw that she was really angry. I can see tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. Then she picked up her bag. "Clean the classroom by yourself idiot!" she said and went home.

I.... I hate myself... I messed up. "Dangit!" I punched the wall and... Tears came falling down on my cheeks. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sorry for short chapter again. I rushed this one. My uncle was going to use the computer and I had no choice. Gomen! gomen! x(