Chapter 4

~A.N.~ Lol sorry guys, I'm too lazy to name the title so there ya go. Chapter 4. :P

Chitoge and Raku's face were a deep shade of red. "I don't have any choice you know?" Raku uttered. Chitoge didn't reply. Raku put the spoon in her mouth gently. Both of them blushed harder.

Time skip: 1:15 PM

"Raku, I'm bored. I wanna get out of here." Chitoge said irritatingly. Raku sighed "Well I guess I can take you out, But we're still gonna be in the hospital grounds. 'That okay for you?" Chitoge nodded. He helped chitoge transfer to the wheelchair.

They had fun together. They met new people. Hiroshi was having fun as well. They didn't stay outside for long and went back to chitoge's room. Raku carefully placed chitoge on her bed. "Thanks beansprout." She grinned. Which made raku blush a little. "Y-yeah." he said.

~Raku's POV~

I don't know what I'm feeling. But I shook it off. "Hey, I'll just go to the bathroom okay?" Hiroshi said. I can tell he'll do a number 2 because of the way he's holding his butt. So I chuckled. "You need company? You might get lost" I uttered.

"No thanks, I'll just ask the nur-- BYE!" He said running out of the room. I turned around to see chitoge giggling. Perhaps she realized it too. That he'll be doing a number 2. I smiled and then I went closer to her and murmured "Get well soon" to her ear. I leaned back and smiled at her.

"I'm just going to look for hiroshi" I said. As I stood up, I felt a grip on my hand. I faced chitoge and her face was bright red. "Don't go beansprout" she uttered but wasn't facing me.

As I was about to sit down, the door slammed open as someone clamored "OJOU!!". It was tsugumi. She was with onodera and the others. "Chitoge-chan, are you alright? Ichijou-kun called us and said that you were at the hospital so we came to visit you" Onodera said.

"OJOU, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Tsugumi cried as she ran closer to chitoge. Everyone entered the room with food and stuff. "Well I--" chitoge was cut off when a nurse entered the room. She was carrying a baby. "Here you go. It's a boy" The nurse grinned and walked out of the room. Chitoge and I blushed.

There was a long awkward silence, and then all of them gawked at me. Wait why me?! "TEME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OJOU!!!" Tsugumi clamored aiming a gun at me. "W-wait wait!!!" I said. "Raku, I never expected you to go this far man" Shuu added. "I-Ichijou-kun..." Onodera stuttered.

"Onodera! I can explain!!!" I said. "Raku-sama! Why?! It'd be better if you had kids with me!" Marika clamored. Both chitoge and I looked at each other and nodded. "Guys, guys, Hear us out!!". Then we explained that we didn't have children and the child wasn't ours.

"Then why was it given to you??" Shuu inquired. "I don't know" I shrugged. Then suddenly the door opened and came in was that nurse again. "I'm terribly sorry! I entered the wrong room!" She took the baby who was laying on chitoge's arm and went out of the room. "Freakin' nurse almost got me killed"  I thought.

"Well we get it now" Ruri uttered. "Of course, Ichijou-kun won't hide something from us" Onodera grinned. "Onodera~" I sighed in relief. And the door opened again. There came running was hiroshi. "Mama! Papa!" He clamored. "Looks like this kid mistook you for someone else also" tsugumi smiled then she turned to us.

"Right?" She added. Me and chitoge both flinched. "Eh..?" They all uttered. "TEMEEEE!!!!!" Tsugumi put a gun on me again. Dammit.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Sorry if it's a short chapter. I'm sorry! x( But I hope you guys liked it :) I had fun writing it though haha.