Stupid Beansprout

~A.N.~ Two chapters in a day ;D

~Raku's POV~

"There's no point denying it...." I thought to myself as I ran to find onodera. I finally saw her. "ONODERA!" I called out to her. "Ichijou-kun?" she blushed as soon as she saw me. "Onodera... I wanted to say something to you... For a long time now." I panted. There's no point denying it.... I.... "Ichijou-kun?" She asked me.

"Onodera... I... I like you...." I uttered. Her eyes widened and she began to blush even harder. "Ichijou-kun......." She looked down. "I see..... Umm Ichijou-kun I..." onodera continued. "I like you too..." she said. So... she likes me too.... But I'm... "But..." I said. "Onodera.... I'm in love with chitoge" I uttered.

"I just wanted you to know... That I liked you. I appreciate your feelings... I'm happy about that. But... I've developed more feelings for chitoge...." I clenched my fists. I finally.... Admitted it. 'I know, that they know, that I love them too... And I'm happy about that' I remembered hiroshi's words.

"Ichijou-kun...." she started to smile. "huh?" i asked. "You know, chitoge-chan cried when I told her that I liked you. But she made an excuse and said that she's just happy for me. But ichijou-kun, chitoge-chan was actually hurt.... Because... That's not what tears of joy looks like. She wasn't smiling back then." She continued.

"Ichijou-kun.... Chitoge-chan likes you. She didn't need to say it to me... Her actions were the one that made me realize it. She's a good friend. And a good girl. She's been hiding her feelings, just so I wouldn't be hurt" As she said that, my eyes widened.

Chitoge... Likes me..... I.... I really am... A stupid beansprout. "Go.. Ichijou-kun. You can still catch up to her" She said. I smiled and nodded at her. "Thank you onodera." I ran outside the school.

"Ryu!!!!" I shouted. "Oh! bochan!" He said. "Congra--" I cut him off. "Take me to the airport to where chitoge is!!!" I said as I went into the limo. "You sure miss her. Alright!" He saluted and went in the car with me. "You heard the young master, bastard! drive!" He said to the driver.

'Chitoge....' I thought as I hung in there.

TO BE CONTINUED......

~A.N.~ Sorry for short chapter guys. At least it's better than the last chapter.... I think. :P Shoot... I think this one's cheesy....... ANYONE MOTIVATE ME!!!! I'M STARTING TO FEEL LAZY UGGHHH.