Chapter 6

~Raku's POV~

It's saturday today. No school obviously. Chitoge wasn't with us at the hotel. She's at her home maybe. We  have a "Scheduled date" today. I feel ashamed for saying those bad things at her yesterday. I should apologize. That is, if she's gonna come. Hiroshi was still sleeping, so I just left a note on the fridge. I got dressed up and went out.

We were supposed to meet at the park. When I came there, I didn't see her. I looked for her but she was nowhere to be found. Well, what did I expect? of course she was never gonna come. I felt disappointed. I was planning on apologizing to her but she didn't come. I'll try next time.

I was about to go home when I saw someone familiar sitting on the park bench. I couldn't tell at first because I was far from it. When I got closer I saw..... Chitoge...?

I ran closer. "HEEEY!! CHITOGE!!" I said waving my hand to her. She looked at me with a stern face. "Oh. Hey beansprout" She said. She acted like nothing happened. Well I'm used to that. I saw her carrying a plastic bag which contained foods she brought from a grocery store.

"I'll carry it for y--" "Ok" she uttered then threw the bag at me and walked away. I glared at her but I remembered that it was my fault. I walked beside her and put my hand hand on her shoulder. "Will you stop that? It's gross" she uttered sternly. Then I removed my hand from her.

"O-oh, sorry." I stuttered. "Chitoge I'm sorry" I continued. She stopped walking. I stopped too then I looked at her. Her face was still emotionless but I can see tears gathering in the corner of her eyes, she looked down so I couldn't see it.  "Y-yeah, Whatever. Let's go home I'm bored".

Chitoge started walking again, then I grabbed her hand. "Chitoge let's talk, I'm sorry. I've been a jerk. I didn't mean to say those harsh words to you, you know they're not true--" I was cut off. "Yes they are!!! You're right! I am a gorilla! I'm a freakishly strong woman! I'm different from other girls!!!" She clamored, still looking down. I saw tears dripping from her face.

My eyes widened. "Oh and I'm sorry if I was in your way! It must be hard for you to Pretend to be my boyfriend when... You have someone you... Like...!" She looked at me. "Chitoge I'm..." I let go of her hand.  I didn't know what to say. "Let's go home" I said looking glum.

"Hiroshi was looking for you. You should go with me at the hotel." I said. She then glared at me. "Alright. But I'm doing this for hiroshi only." She said wiping her tears away.

~Chitoge's POV~

We opened the door and hiroshi greeted us. After eating dinner, Hiroshi played with his toys for a bit then went to bed. I was sitting on the sofa with raku. It had to be awkward. Why did I fall inlove with this guy? I sighed. I then looked at him. "Hey raku" I uttered.

"Y-yes!" He said nervously. "You said your pendant just got fixed the other day right?" I looked at him. "Yeah... Don't tell me--" "I want to try and open it with my key." I cut him off. His eyes widened. "In the book, we found out that the prince and princess' name is carved on a ring right?" (I don't remember if it was carved on a ring or something. I just remember that their names were inside that pendant :P).

"That book was connected to the promise anyway" I continued. He nodded. He then took his pendant off his neck. I did the same with my key. We both looked at each other seriously and opened the pendant. It contained two rings, The names were carved on it.

It says on the other ring "Raku Ichijou". And our eyes widened when we read the other.

TO BE CONTINUED......