Hiroshi Sugiyama

"Alright, first, we'll get you cleaned up and..... We'll nurse those wounds...." Raku said placing his hands on hiroshi's shoulders and observing his looks. His brown hair is messy and dirty. But as raku stared at his light brown eyes, he knows he had a rough past. "My father owns a hotel not far from here." Chitoge uttered. "We can let him stay there." She added.

"Why not make him stay at your place?" raku asked. "Hey. If he stayed there, Claud would suggest adopting him and train him to be one of beehive's assassins again. Remember what happened to Tsugumi?" she replied.

"Oh. Yeah. That would be a bad idea. Well, it's decided then, you'll stay at chitoge's-- Wait, What about the others? you said your father owns the hotel right? what about the other members of the beehive gang at the hotel?" raku uttered dementedly.

"Then I'll just have to tell them to keep it a secret from claud" "And you think they'd do that?" he asked leaning closer to chitoge. "Of course. They'd do anything for me. Like that time when I was about to leave japan---" chitoge stopped and blushed.

She remembered what raku did to stop her from leaving (it really happened in the manga :P). "Hey, what's wrong? you're a bit red" he then touched her forehead. "Are you sick?" he asked. "N-no. I'm fine, really" she stuttered then looked down.

"Well, anyway, l-let's go" The blonde said and took both of their hands.

*       *        *      *

"Welcome, mi-- Oh! Ojou!" one of the beehive members bowed. "Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked. "Umm... I need a room" chitoge uttered. "Certainly! Oi! Bastards! ojou-sama's here! Lead her to her room!" the guy clamored. "You're a princess nee-chan?" Hiroshi asked. "uhh... N-not really.. ehe..." she stuttered scratching the back of her neck.

"How much is it? I'll pay." Raku inquired the guy. "Huh? Oh! I didn't know you were here as well!" clamored the beehive member. "I've been here all along dammit." raku said irritatingly, and glared at the guy.

"Pfft!!!!" Chitoge covered her mouth trying very hard not to laugh. "Tch! what are you laughing about you gori--" A fist showed up beside raku's face waiting for him to say the word. "I-I mean. It's ok. It happens every time.  Ahahahaha" he said trying hard to smile. "Anyway, how much...?" he added.

"Oh no, you don't have to pay. It's free. Anything for our ojou." the guy uttered. "Whoa, awesome" "Now, this way please." Said another beehive member. "Oh, by the way, guys, keep this a secret from claud" Chitoge added.

"Why should we?" "Because I don't want him to raise this child like he did to tsugumi." the blonde responded. "If you say so... And what bout the boss? should we tell him?" inquired the guy. "Yeah, it's ok if you tell him. just not when claud's around" she responded. "As you wish ojou-sama".

*          *          *          *

"Onee-chan you're awesome! you're like a princess!" said hiroshi as he entered the room. "My name's Chitoge kirisaki. Call me Chitoge-nee." chitoge said and grinned. "And my name's Raku Ichijou. You can call me Raku-nii." uttered raku with a smile on his face also. "Now. Let's get you cleaned up" the blonde adjured.

Hiroshi just chuckled and thanked the both of them.

TO BE CONTINUED....

They decided to nurse the kid until it's completely healed and fine, and take him to the orphanage afterwards. but due to the kid's bad injuries, it's gonna take more than just 3 days or below. As they take care of him, will this kid bring both raku and chitoge even closer to each other than they are now? Tune in and find out! :)