Feelings

~A.N.~ I noticed that I write a lot in POVs now lol. Well, not that it matters. Read on bros. ;D

~Raku's POV~

The rays of the sun coming from the window woke me up from my doze. I stretched my body and yawned. I noticed that hiroshi wasn't beside me anymore. I heard him scream from outside. I don't know what kind of scream it was, but I ran outside the bedroom to see what was happening.

My eyes widened when I saw him hugging chitoge tightly. I smiled and walked closer to them. "I'm sorry for not coming home yesterday" she apologized to hiroshi. "It's ok, at least you came back!" Hiroshi retorted with a large grin on his face. 

"You finally came back huh?" I butted in. She walked passed me and acted like I didn't even exist. 'Ok. What the hell is up with her?' I thought. "Hey hiroshi, want to eat breakfast with me?" She inquired the kid, who agreed to her. "Let's go, dad!" Hiroshi grabbed my hand and led me to the dining room.

After breakfast, hiroshi asked us to play with him. "What are we going to play?" I asked. "I don't know" He shrugged in response. "Sheesh" I rolled my eyes. I glanced to chitoge. I still can't believe that she'll be leaving soon. I remembered something and that just gave me an idea.

"Hey, how about we play truth or dare?" I smirked. "Ok! Who goes first?" hiroshi asked. "Me, of course. I was the one who suggested it." I winked at him then glanced at chitoge. He didn't get it, but I didn't mind. I then noticed chitoge glaring at me. 

"W-well... Let's start" I uttered. I pointed at chitoge who was still glaring at me. "Uh... I d-dare you to... Uh... T-tell me the person you like...!" I stuttered. She was surprised of what I had asked her to do, but there is a reason why I did that.

Back then, when we were having a date, she told me that she likes somebody. I asked her who it was, but she won't tell me because she said she wasn't ready yet....? Anyway, now that she's leaving, I couldn't wait any longer, that's why.

"I can't answer that" She uttered sternly. "You can't do that. It's a dare" I protested. She got up and headed towards the bedroom. "I'm not feeling well. Continue your game without me" she said. My eyes widened when I saw her face. Tears were gathering in the corner of her eyes.

She slammed the door which startled both me and hiroshi. "Did something happen between you two?" He asked. "No, maybe she's just in a bad mood" I lied to him. He gave me a sad look and went after chitoge.

I don't know, but knowing that chitoge likes someone, makes me agitated. I like onodera, but why do I feel this way about chitoge? dammit.

~Timeskip: One week later~

The three of us got dressed and went outside the hotel. We were gonna send hiroshi to the orphanage. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because hiroshi was fine now, Sad because he was leaving us.

 "Hey, why don't we spend our last moments together happily? not like this" I adjured. "How?" Hiroshi asked. I smiled at him and messed up his hair.

"By having fun of course. Let's eat at a diner first. I'm hungry" I uttered. He grinned at me and hugged me. "Ok!"

We ate at the nearest diner. Obviously it would be my treat. Can't really blame them because I was the one who suggested it anyway. No mercy as always. "I need to go to the washroom" chitoge said while getting up from the table. 

Me and hiroshi just kept on eating. "Hey dad, I want to tell you something" He uttered breaking the silence. "You know, I love my parents." he continued. I just kept on listening. "But after everything that has happened, I wasn't sure about my feelings towards them anymore. Well, I love them, but... Not as much as I love you guys now...." he smiled.

" I know they know that I love them too. I'm happy about that. But you guys, you've been here with me, even if it's just for a short time, I have developed more feelings for you than my real parents" as he said those words, I stopped eating. I feel like I understand hiroshi. Well.... I do... Because his relationship towards his parents and us.... Is the same relationship I have with onodera and chitoge....

Now I know..... "Hiroshi... Thank you for being with us. Thank you, I learned a lot from you. You made me experience a parents life. You're a good kid. And most of all, you made me realize something" I went to sit right next to him then hugged him.

 "And that is..?" he asked. "My feelings..... For chitoge" I smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED........

A.N. Hey guys, I kinda rushed this one.... so don't mind the errors and stuff.... If there are any. Anyway, I haven't gotten enough sleep last night so yeah I'm feeling dizzy now :/ ok I'mma sleep.