23 | hot touches

chapter : 23
hot touches

OKAY SO!! See, THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS

OKAY SO!! See, THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS. It might not be the best, hell, it can even be disappointing. But, this was an attempt. :)

It would mean so much if you all let me know how it was and how I can improve. Love. 💕

Also well, lol, i realised how giving target actually worked. We got 70 votes in the previous chapter!?

Seeing the views, I am raising the target to:

75 votes.

━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━
n o o r
━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━

Did he just say what I heard he said?

"What do you mean?" I utter with a straight face but inside? I don't think I am solid anymore. It's all melting into a puddle. It's jelly and fluid and so not fucking normal.

"What did you insinuate using Mr Shah's daughter's name?"

"Kimaya, you mean, don't act as if you don't remember her name."

"Would you believe it if I told you that I actually did not remember her name?"

"Then I'll call you a liar." My statement manages to bring a smile to his face. It's a mocking one, taunting me. I hate it. Detest it.

And he has the audacity to smile?

"You liked her so much, huh? Your smile is disgusting." I sneer. I can't make any sense now, I am boiling with vexation.

"You don't like me smiling?" His voice is teasing and goading.

He tucks his hands in his jeans' pockets, standing so casually. Chilled out. Relaxed.

Hate it. Loathe it.

"I hate it." I throw a jab. His smile only gets wider.

"But you don't. In fact, you love it. Don't you, wifey?"Lips curving, eyes shining. I hate how easily he calls me that, I don't like how it creates havoc in me.

My anger is simmering and gurgling. Bubbling and threatening to combust. Fall out and explode.

"Who told you that? Must be all those female employees you have oscillating and hovering around you. You must really enjoy their attention, no?" I am seething with jealousy.