26 | does it matter

chapter : 26
does it matter

so i wasn't actually going to post today, but oof, i didn't feel nice, so here i am

so i wasn't actually going to post today, but oof, i didn't feel nice, so here i am. :)

i understand the misunderstanding trope is too frustrating but in this part i really feel they both need to focus on communication, so they are gonna learn the hard way ;)

nonetheless, just to give you guys a teeny tiny spoiler, i have written a scene for them of which i am so proud, i can't wait for you all to get to that chapter (it's hot and playful)

love

happy reading

━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━
k a b i r
━━━━━━━❅━━━━━━━

I want to commit a murder.

It's crystal clear that I have lost my mind, my patience is withering and my mood is so foul. There's a want to beat somebody up, to vent out all my anger in that punching bag of a person.

I could go back to my gym and work my irritation out but that would mean giving Noor an easy way to successfully ignore me.

It's been two long fucking days. I have tried everything. Monday morning I had woken up with a motivation to drive Noor to the office and talk about my feelings with her.

To my very surprise, the person who feels lazy and sleepy in the morning so much as to want to skip work had left for the office, before me. She skipped her breakfast and left even before I got up.

That was still okay. The long weekend must have created some work for her to attend to but no. That wasn't the case. I came into the office only to find her desk empty. I called her multiple times and she only replied after ten missed calls from me.

To my absolute luck, the day had just started. The entire day she was out of my sight. At lunch, she left to get some files from the other client and came back only after I left the office for a meeting outside.

I still didn't lose hope. I went back home with a positive attitude, how much could she ignore me at our own house? She did. I had reached home around nine and she was fast asleep by then.

Today morning was the same. It's as if she practised drawing this cycle so carefully that there wasn't even a single hitch or opening for me to evade.

It's Tuesday, lunch time and my assistant has vanished yet again. She works diligently, asking her friends to take files back and forth from me. She isn't compromising on that.