29 | grand escape

chapter : 29
grand escape

chapter : 29grand escape

Heyy!

SO SO.

1) I love asking and knowing these things, I did it in TNR and I'd love to do it in RT, too.

Q) What does your name mean?

My name means moonlight!

Alsoo, I have added this part in the prologue and I wanted it to reach you all too.

i think it's important for me to let y'all know the foundation of this book. i am a college student, with a loaded study course, so often while searching for books, i wish to read something that's soothing, happy and just fun. i don't really want to ponder and think and feel emotionally damaged (my personal opinion), hence this book. 

i hope that this book makes you as happy as it makes me while i pen down kabir and noor's journey.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
k a b i r
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ah—Kabir?"

Noor is still gawking at her reflection, trying to comprehend how I got paint all over her body. As I let her process, I keep admiring the way she looks. The maroon with white all over, looks mesmerising.

"How did you do that? I—"

I smile at the clueless expression on her face, raising my hands that are coated with paint. Her eyes widen at the image, and she looks around.

"Looking at the art outside, I felt I needed to make one, too."

"And this is your definition of art, sir?" There's bewilderment in her tone, sarcasm laced in her words.

"You, my lady, are my best art." I wink at her.

The moment Noor spins back, she catches a small glimpse of the back of her dress, which's spoilt too. Slowly realisation makes way to her, and looks at me sheepishly.

"So the walls were—" She draws out.

"Yes."

"And you didn't think of telling me—" There's humour in her tone.

All we needed was just a small conversation that put us back together, the way we used to be. There was a gap bridged between us, a communication gap. We both assumed things, and we both acted foolishly and on our twisted thinking.