9

Unfortunately, you didn't work today, Wednesday, and you wondered how the two would be without you there. Since the virus hasn't fully been taken from Moon, his maintenance checks are more often than Sun's. This would leave Sun alone. Caring for the children, as that is their job, Sun sits with a young boy as he colors, whereas Moon walks with two to a play structure.

"Alright. Let's get going, Moon," a Parts and Services employee began. Moon looking at them, his expression saddens.

"I'll be back soon," he tells the two children.

"Okay Mr. Moonyman," the little girl replies. Sun, knowing that he's taken a bit long during these, looks at Moon with concern. Moon turning his head towards Sun, smiles slightly.

Sun: Don't take too long.

Moon: I won't. Promise...

Walking out of the Daycare with the employee, Moon begins to feel a bit uneasy, as if he is overthinking this. Some of 'Lunar's' coloration taking place. Following the employee, he can't help but notice they are taking a little longer route.

"These weekly maintenance checks are a pain," Moon replied, his head twitching a bit.

"Knowing that the virus isn't fully gone, you should know we just need to make sure things are going well," the employee replied. Moon sighing with annoyance, continues to follow the employee to parts and services. I hope Sun will be alright since Y/N's off. He's never been alone alone before. I hope he'll be alright. Moon was somewhat correct. Sun was doing well by himself but soon enough, his rays began to act up.

Closing time coming to the Daycare, Sun waves bye to all the children as they get picked up by their parents. Once he closes the doors, he trails back to the mess that was in the Daycare. Sighing at the look of the mess, Sun begins to clean.

"Clean up, clean up. Everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up. Everybody do your share," Sun hums. His rays acting up a bit, Vanny walks in dragging something behind her. As he cleans the Daycare, a couple of thuds distract the bot from his small duties. Looking around, he can't see anything out of the ordinary. Debating whether or not he should investigate, Sun continues cleaning.

Soon remembering that Moon is gone for his maintenance checks, Sun stops. What is taking Moony so long? It's been a couple hours since he left. I really hope everything is alright... Also what thudded out there? It sounded like it was thrown? It also sounded a bit heavy. Hopefully nothing fragile. Taking a short break from cleaning, Sun begins to make his way towards the Daycare doors cautiously as he doesn't know who or what he'll see.

"Uhm...Moony," Sun begins, almost hoping it was Moon but at the same time not. No response. Starting to open the doors, Sun makes his way through them but doesn't see anything or anyone.

"You there," Sun questions as he begins to loop around the doors. Still no response.

"Moon," Sun continued as he began to walk down a side of the Daycare. He walked further down the side, his rays do tend to act up a bit more but retract constantly.

???: Careful ... Unless you'd like me to handle it.

Sun: What are you talking about? Who are you?

The little voice not answering, Sun nears the 'object' from the thuds. He hopes that it's not Moon. It just couldn't be Moon. He didn't WANT it to be Moon. He closed in on the 'object' and soon saw who it was. His hopes and wishes were not heard.

"Moony," Sun begins as he runs to Moon's side. Nothing from Moon.

"Moony," Sun tries again. Still nothing. The worst sweeps across Sun. No no no no! Please! Not Moony! He looks around to see if he can see anyone. It was just them from what he could hear. His expression worries. Dents had taken place on the silver and blue bot and some cracks on his faceplating. His eyes dark. Black as night. Sun doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to fix Moon. Soon enough contacting you, Sun's oil-like tears begin to be obvious.