2

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️

Running all over the place, Arty seems to take Sun's attention more than the other kids. He is a big troublemaker anyways. Keeping Sun on his 'toes,' Arty continues to knock over the toy barrels whenever Sun is done putting them up.

"Arty. Let Sunny have a break. Come sit with me," you begin. Sun sighs almost with relief but as Arty looked in your direction, he knocks over yet another tower of the toy barrels.

"Arty. Please. No more," Sun pouts as he arches his body in disappointment.

"You two are no fun," Arty replies with slight pout as he crosses his arms.

"Arty. Sun has to deal with more than one little star every week. He can't just focus on one star but all of them here in the Daycare,' Moon begins. 'It's his job. Whereas for me, I am in charge of Naptime. Along with a couple troublemakers such as yourself." Jumping towards the young child, Moon scoops him into a hug. Arty laughs. So does Moon. These were the happiest moments for Arty. Seeing his best friends almost daily. This made you smile too. Just seeing Arty happy made you happy.

"Y/N," you hear. Looking down at your belt, you reach down and grab your walkie. Of course. The voice of the daytime security. Man, does he get on your nerves at times.

"What do you need, David," you begin with question as you watch Sun, Moon, Arty and the other children.

"Moon isn't allowed near children without you next to it. Get your ass over there," David replied.

"I understand most of you are somewhat scared of Moon because of what he did but, he's changed. He won't hurt the children anymore. He doesn't even show aggression around them unless he's keeping them safe," you reply as calm as you can, hoping that David would understand.

"I don't give a flyin' fucking shit! Stand next to it before I come down there," David shouted.

"He has Sunny with him and," you begin to reply.

"DO IT BEFORE WE HAVE MORE PROBLEMS," David yelled. You don't move. You continue scrolling through the monitors searching for anything. Unfortunately, you find nothing. Sitting back and sighing, in the chair, you get a glimpse of the Daycare door opening. Just my luck. You knew it would be David. He's given trouble for the past 3 years. But not just you. Sun and Moon too. He stormed down towards the stairs and soon made his way down.

You could hear his footsteps inching closer. Sighing as you sit up and get up, you walk towards Moon. Just a little 'satisfaction' for this asshole of a coworker. Moon was wondering what you were doing but when you said David's name to the bot, he understood. Sun saddened at this as Moon shouldn't be getting this kind of 'treatment' from the other employees. Just as David opened the doors, he looked towards the two tall bots. He could see Sun playing with some of the kids whereas Moon still held Arty.

Seeing this, David began to stomp towards the bot but he soon saw you with crossed arms. Smiling a bit as he was satisfied that you had heeded his words, David turns and walks out. As he walked, his smile seemed to grow. What was he planning? Shortly, the giant door opens and closes, signifying that he left. Keeping your arms crossed, you look up at Moon, who was looking down in defeat.

"It'll be alright, Moony. It just takes time," you remind the tall bot as he sets Arty on the floor. Continuing his look of defeat, he walks off, grabs a wire and takes off towards the opening in the wall.

"Moony," Sun began as he watched the bot detach the wire.

"Moondrop," Arty questioned as his little expression saddened a bit.

"Mr. Moony," the other children questioned. Moon doesn't do anything. He just..stays in his and Sun's room. He curls a bit on himself and begins to rock and the floor. They set me up to be decommissioned from the start. They set me up not to do my job. They set me up to be scary. They set me up not to be trusted. I bet Sunny would be better off without me. But what about Y/N? How would they be able to handle Sunny every week? They wouldn't be able to. I need to help them both. But. What if they actually do decommission me for doing my job? They wouldn't do that would they? They might. If I'm by the children anymore, they might. But I have to be by them for my job. I can't handle it. All the employees are scared of me. Y/N's the only one who isn't though. I have to.

"Why can't I be trusted," Moon began. Without realizing it, his voice had changed a bit. A little higher but monotone in a way. His colors had also changed a bit and once he saw that change, his look changed to fear. What's going on? This has never happened before. The blue was a lighter shade and the silver was like a light blue purple but on his hands, his finger tips were a royal blue along with the palms but the silver on his right were a lighter blue and on his left, the light blue purple. What was going on?

Moon: Sunny... You can still hear me right?

Sun: Of course Nightlight. Is everything okay?

Moon: ...

Sun: Meet me in the ball pit?

Moon: Yeah...

Coming to a stand, Moon begins to make his way towards the opening. The children see the bot and cheer for him, calling his name. Hesitant to come down, Moon shudders at himself. What's going on with me? Is it the remaining bits of the virus that is causing this change? Sun informing you of what he's about to do, he asks you to continue watching the kids. You nod but your expression saddened as you watch him walk to the ball pit.

"How about we do arts and crafts," you ask the kids and they all shine with excitement. Walking them to the tables, you gather the needed supplies for them.

"What are you talking about, Moony? Of course not," you heard Sun.

"How many times have I been able to come out and see the kids in the past Sun? Only once a day for naptime. Fazbear Entertainment set me up to be scrapped! Trashed," Moon replied.

"They would never do that Moon," Sun began. His oil tears began to stain his faceplating. Sun hugged his brother, trying to calm him down. Moon hugged back and you could get a glimpse of his hands. They were..not the normal blue and silver. That's not right. What is going on with you Moon?