15

Staying in parts and services for the day, Eugene works on Eclipse's endo. Most things have worked smoothly but others, not so much. The robot from before, continues to watch Eugene and something comes across its mind. Eugene, watching the tests for Eclipse's body, smiles as things are in perfect working order. Reaching for his phone, he swipes to your contact. Bringing the phone to his ear, it rings. And rings. And rings. And...rings. Voicemail.

Taking the phone away from his head, he begins to wonder. Could you be busy? He tried again. He knows that you'd answer your phone no matter how busy you were. Well not texts but phone calls. Same thing. Now he knew something was wrong. Looking back at Eclipse's endo, Eugene stops the tests and begins to head out of parts and services. The other robot watches as he left and began to make its way towards the work bench. Sitting atop it, the bot 'powers off.'

Walking towards the giant garage-like door, something begins to make him feel uneasy. He wasn't sure what it was but there was only one way to find out. The giant door opening, Eugene walks inside. Yes he is aware the music is off on the weekends but the enormous room was eerily quiet. He didn't like it.

"Y/N," he called. No answer. He walked through the Freddy gate and began walking towards the stairs. Looking into the main Daycare, he soon spots you laying on the floor a few inches from the doors. Taking this in, he runs for the stairs. Jumping over the railings, he runs to your side. Shaking you, gently, it seems to work as you groan coming to a wake.

"Easy, Y/N,' Eugene began as you tried to come to a sit. 'What happened? Where's Sun?"

" 'Gene? What're you? What're you doing," you question as you hold your head.

"You weren't answering my calls so I came to see what was up. Everything's quiet. What happened," Eugene answered with question. You tried and tried to remember but it just hurt. Suddenly, you both hear faint sparking and 'faulty' wiring. You turn your head to see where it was coming from but nothing is found in your sight. Turning your body a bit to look into the Daycare, you are suddenly reminded what had happened. Turning back towards Eugene, he can see tears beginning to flood your eyes.

"Y/N? Where's Sun," he questioned again.

"You have to fix him! I can't! We can't lose him 'Gene," you begin as you practically throw yourself at him.

"What happened," Eugene repeated.

"Vanessa. David. They. They came in. I don't know how long ago it was. They used me as leverage practically. They wanted to destroy Sun,' you began. Eugene couldn't understand. 'Vanessa's the rabbit. She wanted to get rid of Sun so she could have full control of Moon." That couldn't be right. Everyone trusted her. Why would she want to hurt people? Why would she kill kids? Why would she want to destroy the bots? The faint sparking continuing, Eugene looks into the Daycare. 3 feet ahead of him, he too sees Sun's broken body.

"Where's Moon," Eugene questioned.

"Sun said he was charging. I don't know how much longer until he's back online," you answer. Unfortunately, once you'd look back into the Daycare, you see someone kneeling next to Sun. Eugene helping you up, as he doesn't know what injuries you've sustained, you lean against him. Once you are standing, you too turn towards the Daycare and look inside. Your expressions are of surprise, and sadness. Next to Sun, was a total shocked and distraught Moon. He's been charging for the past 6 hours so there was no way he would've known anything. Reaching towards his brother, Moon shakes.

"Sunny," Moon began with a shaky tone in question. You and Eugene have now entered the Daycare but did your best to keep your distance. You just watched as Moon bent down and wrapped his arms around what was left of Sun.

"Sun...? Please..you're just resting. You'll turn back on soon...right," Moon questioned as he brought Sun up to his metallic chest.

"Please," Moon practically yelled. Helping you to the side of a play structure, Eugene sets you down. After that, he walks towards the two bots. Still holding his brother's broken body to his chest, Moon's head hangs next to Sun's.

"Moon..? I can fix him alright. You just have to give him to me," Eugene began shortly after he arrived by the two.

"You better," Moon replied with anger. He brought his head up and looked Eugene straight. Eugene could 'feel' Moon's emotion. Some of his coloration changed to Lunar's colors but only half. His expression just read anger. The black oil-like tears had also seeped from his eyes and stained his faceplating. The bot was filled with rage. His eyes glistening.