22

⚠️ LANGUAGE ⚠️

Moon calming down a bit, his tears continue to stain his faceplate. You're still hugging the bot along with Cosmo. You both wanted to make sure Moon felt better. While this is going on, Lunar sends Moon a ping about the newcomer in the daycare.

"Lunar says someone or something has entered the daycare," Moon began.

"I'll tell them we're closed but if you need anything, yell for me alright? I'll do the same. Cosmo will keep you company until I get back," you reply as you begin to let go. Moon, still a bit sobbing, nods his head and replies with an 'mhm' as you walk out the door. Why would someone walk into the Daycare? What would they need? You didn't know for sure but you would find out soon enough.

Exiting the theater, you prepare yourself for a long, upsetting conversation. Peaking around the Daycare doors as you turn, all you see is Monty. What was he doing there? Slowly approaching the animatronic, as he has been known to suddenly destroy and kill things, you reach out to him. Calling to the bot, he seems to be looking for something as he's just turning left and right. Taking in the fact that you had said his name, he turns fully towards you. He doesn't have his glasses on, which seems off as he always wears them, and you could see that his eyes were purple. But his eyes are red. So how were they purple?

"Monty? What are you doing here," you question. He doesn't answer. He just stares and growls. Sure you've known about his behavior but you've never really seen him act out before.

"Monty," you question again. Same thing. If he was acting this way now, who knows what he could do next. Still growling at you, he begins to walk towards you. Backing up in a way, you make your way throughout the Daycare he is still following. I hate how this feels like when I first met Moon. What does he want? Turning your head up towards the balcony, you get a glimpse of Monty's hand coming down towards you. Dodging him, you track around a play structure. Seemingly losing him, you scurry into the structure. Literally. This is just like how I met Moon. I could yell to him but then Monty would know where I am and possibly do who knows what in his state. If I could just get to the monitors.

Peeking through the structure, you can see Monty patrolling around the desk. Shit. I need to get him away from there or else I won't be able to notify Moon and Lunar. Thinking of something, you hear plastic being bent. Did he hear you moving possibly? Looking down, you can see the gater animatronic banging on the poles and padding, supporting the structure. Every time he'd hit them, the structure would shake and wobble. It was slight at first but then it would increase.

Searching for an exit as the structure wobbled, you could only find one. Crawling towards it, it sounds like Monty had moved onto another part of the structure but kept banging on it. The structure continued to wobble and you could feel it starting to tip. You kept moving towards the exit but the structure tipped even further. Grabbing hold of one of the internal poles, you turn your head towards Monty. It seems that the part of the structure you were hiding in had collapsed and is scattered on the floor. Why did I go to the top?

Now you're basically hanging onto an interior section of the top level. Monty seeing you, jumps and swipes a claw at your legs. Moon and Cosmo had heard the collapse of the structure and looked into the Daycare. Unfortunately, they didn't really see anything. Well Cosmo more than Moon. Since Moon now has night vision, he scans the Daycare. Seeing the downed structure, he can also see Monty. He too thought that was unnatural as the Glamrocks don't normally come to the Daycare. He could also see you.

Acting quickly, he scurries to a stand and jumps from the balcony. Cosmo watches as he is worried and unsure what he could do to help. Moon racing towards Monty, the Glamrock tends to scratch and pull you down by your leg. Watching you fall, Moon tries to get to you before you hit the ground. Leaping to catch you as you are almost to the ground, Moon twists and rolls his body as he wraps his arms around you. His body hitting the ground as you both come to a stop, once you open your eyes you can see that his coloration wasn't just Moon's. Half of him was Lunar. Was he panicking for your safety?

"Moony? Lunar," you question but they didn't say anything. Opening their arms, letting you go, they look at Monty with anger. Coming to a stand, they pounce towards the gater, and pin him to the ground.

"Monty. Montgomery. They are not a child! That is Y/N! Don't you remember them?! They were your handler along with being our best security guard years ago," they both yelled. The voice being a mix of both. You've never seen them both work together like this. Moon wanting to protect you but Lunar panicking for your safety. Together, they keep Monty from you. Monty obviously struggling against them, his eyes return to normal.

Moon and Lunar asking Monty what he was doing, Monty just tells them that he was in his green room one moment then he just woke up in the Daycare. How is that possible? Could the purple eyes have something to do with it? Moon and Lunar getting off Monty, they let him stand. Glancing toward you, Monty reaches out for you but Moon and Lunar just glare at him. They didn't want him near you. His expression and posture saddening, Monty leaves. Watching as he does and once the giant door closes, the two look towards you.

"You alright," they ask.

"I'm fine, boys. I've never seen him like that. Any idea how long it's been going on," you question. Shaking their head, they answer.

"I thought it was Sun or Eclipse at first. How could I get them confused with Monty," Lunar questioned as he made the body sit.

"It's alright sweetie. I'm sure when you're sharing a body it gets hard to tell between two people. Right Moony," you reply to Lunar before questioning Moon.

"I mean the first time I sensed someone, I thought it was someone completely else so yeah it does get hard to tell," Moon answered.

"Well then don't you think it's a good idea for Lunar to have his own body now," you question the moon bot. Nodding the head, they come to a stand. Reaching a hand toward the tall bot, they take hold and you three take your journey towards parts and services.

____________________

Hey everyone. Back with a new chapter. In my AU, after Gregory and Freddy leave the Pizzaplex, the other three Glamrocks get fixed but the virus still affects them. Just only at night and it will stop when they are reminded of something from their past. Next chapter, I have a bit of a surprise but also a bit of a tense moment as well. See you soon 😁