11

Already heading back to the Daycare, you've actually started informing Sun of what had happened. It somewhat confused Sun a bit but he understood. Unfortunately, you two were not ready for what you were about to walk into.

Almost at the Daycare door, it seems that the door has already opened. But nothing seemed to be keeping it open. Running inside, both you and Sun look around trying to locate who or what could be the reason the door was opened. Nothing out of the ordinary, you both look into the Daycare. A few things have been scattered and/or the structures dented.

Running down the small hall to the stairs, you get a small glimpse of Moon rocking on the floor by the desk. Running towards the Daycare doors, you open them. Entering the Daycare, you run to Moon's side. Or was it Moon, knowing the things that have been going on with the two. His colors were even different. Kneeling next to him, you reach a hand out towards him wanting to rest it atop his little shoulder pads.

"Moony," you begin. He doesn't respond. He doesn't even seem to acknowledge you or Sun. Looking at Sun, you two exchange a look of worry and concern.

"Moony," you continue as you turn back towards the bot. Still nothing. Is the other 'online?' If so, what's their name? Looking back at Sun, you wonder if he knew the name of the other. He only shook his head. Grunting in a little bit of disappointment, you turn toward Moon. Their names. Sun. Moon. Eclipse even.

"Solar," you question, hoping to get through to the bot. Still nothing. Clearing your throat, you try one more that 'revolves' around with these names.

"Lunar," you question and this gets the bot's attention. His look. You could tell he was scared or something along those lines. But why was 'Lunar' online and not Moon?

"Lunar can I talk to Moon," you question. The bot only shakes his head.

"Why not," you add.

"Needs to rest more. He was almost fried. Me too," 'Lunar' replied.

"Hey it's alright now... Want a hug," you question him. He nods his head and begins to scoot towards you with your open arms.

"Can you tell us what happened," you questioned.

"Too scared," 'Lunar' replied.

"We won't get mad. Just tell us what happened," you continue. Breaking from the hug, 'Lunar' just looked towards the floor in a bit of defeat.

"All I really know is that h-I panicked. When Moon 'woke,' we couldn't sense you or Sun. So I came online and took over a bit. I guess I went a bit too far with the structures," he replied.

"Almost like Eclipse," you begin with a slight smile.

"What? Who's that," 'Lunar' questions.

"Like you, he's in Sun. He told me that he protects Sun, Moon and the children from any threat. Maybe if Sun or Moon are a bit out of it is when he come online and protects. I'm not sure," you add. Without knowing it, Eclipse had taken over and had been listening in.

"Well...you got that right," the bot replied as he crossed his arms. Looking back at the bot, you give him a smile.

"I want to help the two as much as possible. I also want to help you two but the only way I believe I can is if we took you out of them," you begin as you look between the two.

"What do you mean by that," 'Eclipse' questioned.

"Like...thrown out," 'Lunar' questioned with worry.

"No no. Your own bodies like them,' you continue and 'Lunar' perked up at your words. 'Eclipse' was intrigued by this and somewhat thought of the idea as useful. That way he wouldn't have to keep taking control of Sun whenever a threat's nearby. 'I'm pretty sure I could work something out with Fazbear. They let me use my own expenses to help build Sun and Moon new bodies, so I believe they'll let me do the same with you two."

"But what would you ask them? They don't really know about us," 'Eclipse' began as he waved a hand around in front of himself.

"I've got my ways," you answer. Shining with pure excitement, 'Lunar' practically throws himself at you for a hug. This takes you by surprise and you two land on the floor with a thud but you both giggle at the action. Soon enough, you get up and place a kiss on both of them. This takes them both by surprise. 'Lunar,' shyly, shrinks on himself with a smile and 'Eclipse's' fans begin to spin like crazy. We'll be done with them as soon as possible. With them, you can meet Arty without confusion.