19

"Lunar...Oh my god," you begin with concern as you look at the fallen bot. His coloration had faded so much, he was almost gray. Reaching towards him, you are worried profoundly. Placing a hand atop him, you prepare yourself for the worst possible outcome.

"Lunar," you began with question as you shake him a bit. Nothing. Trying again, a little glitch occurs in his blackened eyes. Retracting your hand, you call out to him. He doesn't respond. Bringing your hands back atop him, you shake the bot again. This time, a little more shake.

"Pleeeeease stop. That hurts," the bot informs you. Retracting your hands with tears in your eyes, threatening to fall, you watch as the bot props himself up. Not waiting until he's at a full sit, you practically throw yourself at him, wrapping your arms around him in a hug.

"Y/N," Lunar began but you didn't respond. You just wanted to hug him. He smiled and hugged back. Looking at the body he was inheriting, he unwraps his arms and looks at himself.

"You..You convinced Moon to let me out," Lunar questioned.

"Of course I did! Why would I let you fade away?! I love you Lunar," you practically shout through tears. Lunar didn't know how to react.

"You...love me," he questioned as he looked down at you. He never actually thought someone loved him. He hugged you back and didn't want to let go.

"Thank you, Angel," Lunar called. Your eyes open and you smile. He hasn't given you a nickname before so now, it felt good.

You've talked back and forth between the two and Moon has agreed to let Lunar out everyday for a month, or until you see improvement in his color. Lunar was glad that he'd be out more often. He was hoping it'd help him. Giving Lunar the time to be out for the rest of the day, Moon takes the time to rest and cry for Sun. Eugene just has to get him done. He just has to. For you, Moon, Lunar and Eclipse.