14

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️

Saturday rolling around, it's time for Sun's maintenance check. Entering the Daycare, you head down to the stairs. Quickly on the ground floor, you unlock the Daycare doors and head inside. Surprisingly, you see Sun just sitting in the middle of the Daycare waiting for you. Giggling, you grab your punch card and clock in. The first thing you wanted to get done was his check so you grabbed the manual. Unfortunately, not everything to 'fix' on the bots was in there so you needed some help. Calling Eugene, you ask him to come in and help with a few things. Him notifying you that he'd be as soon as possible, you hang up the call and walk towards Sun.

"Good morning, Sunray! I'm ready for this check," Sun shined.

"Morning Sunny. I bet you are. You're in your element so it's definitely gotta be comforting,' you begin. Sun smiles at you and tilts his head as he's so happy. As you wait for Eugene, you look around and don't see Moon anywhere. 'Hey Sunny. Where's Moon?" Taking in your words, Sun looks at you straight on.

"He's been doing a lot lately and has almost forgotten to charge. Last he told me, his battery was 5% so he's charging right now. Hopefully it doesn't take too long buuuut those chargers are not the best at getting us to 100% within a certain time," Sun chuckles. Smiling at the bot, you can't help but wonder. I know that Lunar and Eclipse are getting their own bodies now but, are their consciousness' still in you two?

Being about 28 minutes, the giant garage-like door opens. You could only think of Eugene. Perfect timing. Hopefully you grabbed tools. Hearing his footsteps coming closer, you open the doors to let him in.

"Thanks for coming, Eugene. The manual doesn't really have everything about them," you began.

"You got that right. Only really worries 'bout small maintenance stuff," Eugene replies. Sun smiles at you two and his check began shortly. Nothing seemed wrong so far. Well other than a few screws being loose but other than that, nothing really. After checking for anything else, you and Eugene finish the check. Luckily it wasn't as long as the last one. Thank god that's over. Whew. Thanking Eugene, you wave bye as he exits the Daycare.

"Good thing nothings wrong with me," Sun began as he 'stretched.'

"Hey, Sunny,' you begin. The bot answers you with a small 'hmm?' 'Is Eclipse still in your head?" Before answering, some of the little rays sprout from his head and most of his body changed colors.

"Well speak of the devil," you begin.

"Hello darling," Eclipse began as he greeted you.

"Hi Eclipse. You know why I was wondering about you,' you question but the bot doesn't respond. 'I thought your consciousness or ai chip or whatever it is was with Eugene in parts and services."

"Why ask that? We're staying with them until our bodies are finished," Eclipse answered. From this, you scratch the back of your neck.

"You should know this kind of stuff Y/N," Eclipse informed you.

"I guess,' you begin as you shrug your shoulders. Soon enough, your eyes widen as you realize something. 'Oh shit. Once you two get your bodies, I'm gonna have two more problems to deal with."

"Problems like Arty," Eclipse began ending with question, forgetting what YOU had to witness. Without answering, your face expression is blank. Nothing. It was like you were brought back to that day. Tears began to bleed your eyesight.

Sun: Look what you did. How many times have we said NOT to mention Arty? It'll tear Y/N apart.

Eclipse: Sorry. I forget things like that. Don't you remember that?