8

Few more days had gone by and you were finally able to go back to work. You have been discharged for a while but you chose to spend the time visiting Arty. When the two bots wondered about how Arty was doing, you told them that he was doing alright but, that was a massive lie. You thought it wasn't the right time to tell them. Fortunately, the Daycare wasn't open for the day, Sunday, and there wasn't that much to clean, thankfully. Once you get done cleaning, you decide to head out. After turning the monitors off, you grab your punch card. 'Punching' out, Moon takes in your motion and is extremely suspicious.

"Y/N..What are you doing? You've only been here for 5 hours," Moon began. Hearing this, Sun turns in your direction and begins to make his way towards you two. *sigh* Maybe I should tell you two. At least you'd know the truth if I did.

"I'll be back later," you tell the tall bots. They tilt their heads in wonder. Why were you leaving? Where were you going?

"What are you talking about, Sunray? Where're you going," Sun questioned.

"The...hospital. Arty's um. He's," you begin, almost not getting the last of the sentence out.

"What are you trying to say Y/N? Why would Arty be there? You said he was alright," Moon began.

"A while ago, he had a run in with the rabbit,' you began. Both of their eyes seemed to anger but Moon's seemed to frighten more than anger. 'There was one animatronic that stopped her. I was there too but uhm, unfortunately, I uh. I was a bit too late. Before I could help Arty, she inflicted a cut on me.'

Lifting your shirt a bit, you show them where you had been cut. Luckily it was on its way to be healed, stitches, but Sun's first aid protocol kicks in once he sees it. Running to get some supplies, even though it was already cleaned and all, Sun couldn't bear to see you hurt. Letting your shirt drop, Moon sits with you. 'Arty's comatose." Turning his head toward you, Sun's expression is pure fear. A little hint of rage behind them.

Sun: We need to tell them...

Moon: Now is not the time...Maybe some other day.

Without realizing, Sun's fingertips had sharpened and the little rays sprouted from his head.

Moon: Calm down Sunny. My sensors tell me that you're heating up too much. You need to chill.

???: How can I?! Yes I might have stopped the 'rabbit' for a bit but she could've killed Arty.

Moon: You're not Sun. Give me my brother.

???: I'm not Sun. Thanks for the obvious. If I didn't stop her, Arty would've been killed. I didn't want Sun to wake to that.

Moon: ...

Looking at Moon, you can see that he's glancing towards Sun... a lot. Turning towards Sun to see what Moon was 'wondering about,' you see Sun walking back to you.

"After the animatronic left, I saw who the rabbit was,' you begin. This 'intrigued' the two a bit and Sun began to separate what he'd need to 'help' you. 'The rabbit. She's. It's Vanessa." Their expressions were filled with shock as they looked at you. Well, Moon's was as Sun was just not in his right mind.

Moon: You didn't care to tell me that?!

Sun: I didn't think it would be of interest to you.

Moon: She's the one who put the virus in my systems! She tried to kill Y/N 2 years ago Sun! We all trusted her!

Sun: ...

You didn't know what or how else you would continue the conversation, so you changed the topic a bit.

"You two have been acting real strange lately. During Sun's maintenance check, we didn't find anything unusual. Could the virus be taking a toll on you again Moon," you question as you sit.

"What makes you think that? Sure the virus tends to make me twitch every now and then but nothing other than that," Moon replied with a shaky nervousness.

"Oh really. Remember the day David came by,' you began. This caused the bot to shrink on himself a bit. He sure did remember it. 'I saw your hands when you came back down. Something is going on with you and I want to find out what." What? You saw? Looking at the bot, you can tell that you hit the nail on the head as he just looked away in defeat. Next up was Sun. You never saw him physically change but, there's always a way for someone to mentally change.

"Sunny,' you began. Sun didn't want to acknowledge you and lifted your shirt to inspect your stitches. 'Sunny,' you continued. Still nothing from him. He just grabbed neosporin and soon put some on his hand to put it over your wound. 'Sunny." Your tone was a bit harsher but it seems it got the bot out of the first aid state of mind. He too looked a bit defeated once he knew he couldn't get away with this.

"The day you just...stopped being you. If Moony hadn't intervened when he did, you would've most likely seriously hurt me. Something has been going with you two for a few months and I don't know why. I want to help you two. I really do but I can't do it alone. I need you two to talk to me about this. I care about you. So much. I love you. I love you guys for who you are. But that doesn't mean that you lie to make me think that nothings wrong. I want to make sure that you two are alright," you added. The two just kept looking between you and the floor like kids do when they get in trouble.

"I'm not mad. I just want to remind you two that I'm here for you if you need to talk," you continued before leaving a kiss on both of them. Sighing as you come to a stand, the two look at you with a bit of worry.

"I'm gonna go now. Talk to Arty. Have him hear me and you two,' you began. The two were going to question it but you stopped them. 'I have a recording of you two so don't ask. I'll see you in two days." Exiting the Daycare, you look back at the two and soon smile. It was a sad one but it somewhat lightened the mood. He'll be okay. He'll get out of this and see you two again. It'll just..take time. For now I just. We just...He'll be just..fine.