3

A few hours later in the day, Moon is still a bit upset with his thoughts. He's stayed back a little more and this concerned you and Sun. Not like seeing Moon in his saddened state, something popped in Sun's head to cheer up the bot. Sneaking up behind Moon, some of the kids notice Sun's action. Turning his head towards them, he brings a finger to his mouth telling them to stay quiet. The children giggle and surprisingly, it was quiet enough where Moon could not hear them. Forgetting a little something about his new body, Sun's right arm extends a bit. Soon grabbing his brother's hat, Sun snatches it and begins to run before coming to a stop.

"Come on little stars,' Sun began after putting on the hat. 'I, Mr. Moony, want to play a game." Boy did the children play along. You giggled too as you walked over to Moon. Sitting next to the bot, he turns his head towards you.

"What do you want," Moon questioned as he turned his head back to the ground.

"Just checking on you. You took how David acted extremely hard. This is the worst you've been since he started," you replied. He doesn't respond. You soon turn back towards Sun and you can't help but smile.

"You two never told me you liked to dress as each other," you began.

"We've never seen what each other looked like so how were we supposed to dress as each other," Moon replied with question. Still watching Sun, you chuckle and Moon turns his head in wonder.

"What are you laughing at," he questioned.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised you didn't realize Sunny took your hat," you replied. Touching the top of his robotic head, his eyes glitch a bit.

"Oh Sunshine," Moon began. Sun turned towards the bot with a nervous grin. Moon's only called Sun, sunshine, when Sun did something to get on Moon's nerves.

"Y-yes, Nightlight," Sun replied.

"Run," you answer before Moon extended his hand and grabbed a wire, 'flying' towards the sunny bot.

"Chase Sunnyman," the kids began as they too began to chase after Sun with Moon. You giggle at this sight. It was good to see Moon like this. Sun too. It seemed that you have never seen them like this but you knew you have. Moon closing in on Sun, the children grab Sun's legs holding him in place.

"Oh no. You caught me, little friends. What am I to do," Sun began, trying to be dramatic. The children laugh and giggle at Sun's little act and Moon ends up letting off the wire, and 'hops' down to the floor. Once he lands behind Sun, a little bit of fear is shown on Sun's face.

"Sunshine. Give me the hat," Moon began. Taking it off, Sun just looks at it and smirks.

"You have to smile first," Sun replied as he bent backwards. Cracking a fake smile towards his brother, Moon reaches a hand out for Sun to give him the hat.

"A real smile Moony," Sun continued as his head turned that way he was looking at Moon normally. But Moon didn't. He just looked annoyed at Sun as he kept his hand reached out.

"Oh dear. Friends it seems Mr. Moon needs some help getting out of his silly mood. Whatever shall we do," Sun began as he stood straight up. Moon surprised at Sun, he looks down at the children and could tell they were all planning the same thing. A nervous smile swimming onto his face, he begins to back up.

"Come on Mr. Moonyman. Come back," a child began as Moon continued to back up.

"One of the big ways to get someone to laugh and smile is tickling them. It'll be hard but there are a few tickle spots that make Mr. Moon really laugh," Sun told the kiddos. Slouching in defeat, Moon looks at Sun.

Moon: I hate you.

Sun: :p

Standing still as he knows there's no way that he could get out of this, Moon opens his arms as he accepts his defeat. All the kids run towards him and some jump on the bot. They fall to the ground and the tickling commenced. You watch as it happens and you can't help but laugh. I didn't think they'd actually have tickle spots. The sound of finger nails on metal wasn't the best of sounds but the kids found it funny to somehow tickle Moon.

"Oka-okay little stars. I'm smiling. I'm smiling," Moon produced through laughs.

"Sundrop. We did it," Arty told the tall sun bot as he turned towards him. Sun smiling, he walks over to help his brother up and hands him the hat.

"It's nice to see you smile Moony," Sun informed the bot. Moon smiling as he looks at the children, you and the two bots don't know that someone or two 'people' have been watching the security cameras.