7

You haven't been back for a few days and this heavily worried the two. It felt the same as last time but this time, the Daycare stayed open and the children could tell that the two bots were not as cheerful as they normally were. Even without Arty, the two felt drained and lonely. A little bit after Naptime, the children wanted to do something for the bots but they didn't know what.

"Mr. Sun? Mr. Moon? When we're sad, what do you do to help," one child began with question.

"Well...I guess I sing to you," Moon began.

"And we draw with you," Sun added. These two options were enough for the children. So they ran to the arts and crafts tables, put a bunch of paper together and began to draw.

Seeming like an hour or so, the children have finished. They roll up the giant photo and begin to climb through the play structures, carrying it behind them. Some of them stayed on the ground and practically drag the two bots towards the little bridge connecting two of the structures. Stopping and soon standing a little in front of the bridge, the other kids climb across toward the middle of it and hold the rolled up photo over the railing.

"Mr. Moon, Mr. Sun. We wanna help you like you help us. Don't be sad, please we like to see you smile. We looooove yooooouu soooo muuuuch," they all sang before they let the giant photo unroll. Looking at it with surprise with the black oil-like tears threatening to fall, Sun and Moon are both speechless. They looked at the photo and couldn't believe that all the children made that big of a picture. In the middle were the two bots with the children crowded around them with a few wrapped around their legs giving them hugs. Above them all, words read 'WE LOV YOU!" The kids began to leave the bridge and the structures. Just like in the photo, the children crowded around the two bots with a few hugging their legs. This takes the bots by surprise. Looking down, they see the smiling little faces.

"We love you," the children informed the bots. With that, Sun and Moon let the oil-like tears fall. Kneeling down, they hug the children.

"We love you too little stars," Moon replied.

"Thank you friends. We feel much better now," Sun added. But deep down, the two knew they weren't feeling better until they saw you and Arty.