10

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️

Moon finally settled as he now 'rests,' both you and Sun begin to leave the Daycare and storm towards Parts and Services.

Almost down the little elevator, you notice that Sun's rays act up more than what you've seen. You want to acknowledge him but you choose to wait a bit. He knew what it was about. He just didn't want to say anything. He was furious. You didn't even know if that could describe Sun's emotion. As you both neared the ground, Sun's hands jolt and take you by surprise. Looking at them, you see that his fingertips had sharpened. His stare didn't even change after this and his rays continued to act up. A few small ones sprouting from behind the big ones.

"Uhm..Sunny," you begin as you walk in front of him. He doesn't respond. He just...stands there. Staring as you both descend. Blinking once the elevator comes to a stop, Sun stomps towards Parts and Services. You watch as the tall bot leaves the elevator and you soon run to join him.

"Calm down Sunny," you begin.

"They hurt Moony," Sunny replied with harshness in his voice. You didn't know what was going on. This was not like Sun at all.

"This isn't you. You are not one to hurt people," you continue as you get in front of him, causing the bot to stop.

"Who says I want to hurt them," Sun questioned as he looked at you.

"Can't we think our tactic over? Please? You're not yourself and that worries me. You don't hear of something like this and instantly want to hurt someone. It's just not who you are," you try to reason with the bot. You were right. This isn't like Sun at all. He may have these thoughts but he's never let them consume him. Reaching towards you to 'push' you out of the way, he sees his hands. Starting to tremble at the sight, he looks back at you.

"Y-you're right. This isn't me," Sun replies as he shakes his hands and head, them going back to normal. Reaching towards him to give him reassuring rubs, you smile back at him but a thought stays in your mind. I was right. There is something they missed. We'll check that out later. Right now, we need to find out why they did that to Moony. Taking his hand and walking further towards Parts and Services, Sun's expression saddens.

"Hey. It'll be okay. If you want, I can do the talking," you begin as you both reach the doors. Nodding to you in agreement, you both enter; Sun having to duck down a bit. Stopping as you cross your arms, Sun standing behind you 'scratching' his arms, you wait for the employees to finish their work with sorting and organization. Waiting almost half an hour for them to finish, one of them turns and catches you and Sun in his sights.

"Evening Y/N. Sun," he began. Neither of you respond. You just look at him with anger in your eyes. The employee, not knowing what to say back, scratches the back of his head.

"Uhm...This is a bit awkward. Uh. What are you two doing here," he questioned.

"Cut the crap Eugene. We both know what you did to Moon," you respond in a bit of anger.

"I don't know what you're going on about," Eugene replied puzzled.

"You guys shocked him for pete sake! 26 times! Are you fucking serious?! What was the reason for it huh," you began with shouts. Since you were standing in front of Sun, you have not seen the damage he's done to himself. His fingertips had sharpened again and his arms now scratched up from the now obvious claws.

"I swear that wasn't us," Eugene replied.

"Wasn't us' he says. You guys were the only ones in here! You guys are the most plausible reason," you yelled.

"We were," Eugene began.

"Oh don't try and lie, Mr. Ingles,' 'Sun' began with a bit of frustration and anger as he stomped in front of you. From this, you could see that his features have really changed. The little rays were out, his fingertips were sharpened and his coloration was completely different. Shit. This is not good. That's not Sun. Whoever this is, might actually cause harm.

'Everyone here has had something against Moon ever since that other employee died! You have all been afraid of Moon! You were the ones that did this to him! For revenge or whatever you'd like to call it! That means, you are all a threat to Moon! Not just him but Sun too!" This was the same exact bot that took down Vanessa. Looking over his features, you can see that his stance had changed. Almost like he was about to pounce. Hurriedly, you run to get in between the crouched bot and Eugene.

"Can we just.. Talk this out,' you begin. The bot looks between you and Eugene. He growls too and this is just a small warning, or whatever you think it is. 'Sunny. Calm down."

"Oh but sweets. I'm not Sun. You should be aware of that. Like you said. Sun's not one to hurt people," a different voice rang. It was much harsher than Sun's.

"Well whoever you are, give me Sun," you reply.

"Ooooo. Can't do that, Darling. You see. Parts and Service employees are now labeled as a threat in his system thanks to me. I protect Sun from said threat or threats. Moon as well. Along with the kids. Remember when that rabbit was in the picture with a different animatronic? That was me who stopped her. Sun does not deserve the trauma of seeing a child die, compared to another time when I wasn't built in his head yet,' the voice began as the bot creepily crawled closer to you.

From this, you back into Eugene, hoping to keep both of you away from the bot. 'Moon doesn't deserve this trauma either but these so-called employees gave it to him. So that means they are a threat to both." Now towering over you two, you can't help but fear for yourself, Eugene and Sun. You've never seen him change this much before. He's never let this happen.

"I ask you Darling. Move so I can dispose of this threat," the bot asked of you.

"I cannot. If you want to hurt Eugene, then you have to hurt me and I'm quite positive that Sun wouldn't want to see that either," you reply ending with crossed arms and a smirk. This takes the bot by surprise.

Sun: They're not wrong. I wouldn't. So please, leave them alone.

???: Ugh fine. But just this once.

Backing away from the two of you, the bot allows you to come forward a bit. Growling as he is annoyed at this, the bot turns his head from you two.

"As I was saying, we were locked out by someone in a rabbit suit and David," Eugene continued. So it really wasn't you guys. Turning to look at him, both you and the bot are surprised by this.

"We tried everything we could to get in but we were too late once that first shock happened," Eugene added. Turning to look at the bot, you try to get him to rethink what he was going to do. Sighing, he face palms and apologizes to the both of you. Smiling at him, you begin to turn your head but as you do, you see scratch marks in the metal on his arms. Reaching your hand out, he's a bit questioning of your action.

"Give me your arms," you inform him. He doesn't budge.

"Now, uh," you add almost in a demanding tone.

"Eclipse and a please would be nice," the bot told you before giving you his arms. Looking back at Eugene, he gets the idea. 'Eclipse,' if that really is his name if he has one, is a bit skeptical.

"You hurt yourself. From this, I feel like you're more of a threat to yourself and Sun, if you do this, than others. Let them fix you alright," you question. 'Eclipse' grunts in annoyance but allows it. If they try something, it's night night for them. Leading him to the cylinder, Eugene makes his way inside with 'Eclipse.'

"I'll be right out here watching everything. May I ask Eclipse,' you begin as the bot settles into place. Looking at you, he tilts his head in wonder. 'Can you let Sun come back? I can tell him everything? Please?" Acknowledging the last word, he lets himself 'rest' and lets Sun out.

"Oh ho my stars. That was a wonderful nap," Sun began.

"Hey Sunny," you acknowledge the bot. Smiling at him, you see his smile swim onto his faceplate. Oh did you have a lot of explaining to do when you got back to the Daycare.