20

Two months going by, you, Moon and Lunar haven't heard anything about Sun and Eclipse yet. That other bot that has been around parts and services, the other employees have been able to finally complete it. The bot has been wandering around the Pizzaplex for a bit but stumbles upon the Daycare. Running through the doors and towards the giant door, it opens and the bot just stares inside. Moondrop! Sundrop! Y/N! Here I come! Racing in, the bot jumps over the railing. Landing on the tile floor, the bot looks into the Daycare with a smile.

Turning around to look at all the kids, Moon catches sight of the bot. Taking another look towards it, he can't see the bot. Was that you Sunny? Asking you to stay to watch the kids a bit, Moon begins to make his way towards the doors. Him opening them, hoping to see his brother, he sees a whole new robot. Obviously upset about this, Moon just stands there, unblinking.

"Hello Moondrop," the new bot began.

"How do you? You know what, don't bother answering. What are you doing here," Moon questioned with monotone.

"I came to see you. I was told to help," the bot replied.

"I don't need help. I need my brother," Moon responded.

"Sundrop. Where is he? Is he charging," the new bot questioned.

"He's actually uh...he is charging...not sure when he comes back online," Moon lied.

"Oh..Well whenever he comes down, I'll give him the biggest hug! I've missed him and you Moondrop," the bot replied as he wrapped his arms around Moon's waist. Moon was confused at this. Yes he's let the children give him a hug but another bot their size? Plus what did the bot mean by he misses Sun and Moon?

"I hope this isn't too much of a question but, what do you mean you missed me and Sun? This is my first time seeing you," Moon began as he helped the bot remove his arms.

"It's me, Moondrop. It's me Arty," the bot answered. Moon didn't know what to say. How could that be possible? You may be a bit ways away from the door but you could hear the bot too. Arty?!

___________________________

Hey everyone... for some reason, when I was typing this, the font size was small..not sure if it is the same when it's published. Yes I did bring a little someone back.i know that I am going a different direction from what the actual story is but I wanted to bring the new bot into the picture a little more.

See you all soon