2

Kim Lalisa was woken up by a phone ringtone. She subconsciously reached for her phone with her eyes closed, and after skilfully swiping it open, she realized something was wrong as soon as she answered with a "Hello?".

Why did her voice sound so masculine, like a man's!

She opened her eyes wide in shock and looked at her hand. Her slender wrist was gone, replaced by the strong and sturdy arm of a man, with distinct knuckles. An expensive man's watch adorned the sexy wrist bones.

This wasn't her body.

Kim Lalisa was instantly awake.

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. The mirror reflected a man in a shirt and trousers. The cuffs were rolled up a bit, with two buttons of the collar undone, revealing a bit of his strong and lean physique, as if he had loosened his tie for rest, exuding a hint of lazy elegance.

Kim Lalisa's eyes widened.

The man in the mirror also revealed an incongruous comical expression.

"Damn!" Kim Lalisa said, "I'm so handsome!"

She suddenly recalled a topic she had seen while surfing the Internet - If you woke up one day and found yourself turned into a man, what would be the first thing you do?

The top reply was: Jerk him off.

Kim Lalisa couldn't help glancing down, and quickly stopped her roguish thoughts. The phone on the bed rang again. Kim Lalisa ran back and picked it up, seeing a very familiar number on the caller ID display.

It was her own number!

Could the person on the other end be...

She took a deep breath and answered the call again, tentatively saying, "Hello?"

Her own voice came from the other end: "Calmed down yet?"

Kim Lalisa: "Ah..."

Jeon Jeongguk: "Check if there's a mole on your left wrist."

Kim Lalisa lifted her left hand. Sure enough, there was a tiny mole in the middle of the sinewy wrist, looking especially sexy against the distinct bones.

She replied, "Yes."

The other end spoke in her voice calmly: "I think we have swapped bodies. My name is Jeon Jeongguk, I'm the owner of the body you're in now. Are you Kim Lalisa?"

Although she had guessed it earlier, hearing these words still made Kim Lalisa gasp: "I am... But how could this happen? Is this scientifically possible?"

Jeon Jeongguk said, "We'll study whether it's scientific or not later. Two things. First, use the phone in your hand now to call Fu Mingyu and ask him to pick me up at Parking Lot B in Hua Yun Hot Spring Hotel, then send me to the villa on Binhai Road. Second, you're going to attend a family banquet soon. The two oldest people there are my grandparents. Don't expose yourself, just make an excuse and leave early so we can meet at the villa."

Kim Lalisa was puzzled: "I don't know anyone. What if I say or call out something wrong?"

Jeon Jeongguk said, "You don't need to say anything. I usually talk very little and don't interact with them. No matter what they ask, just stay silent."

Kim Lalisa: "Okay then."

There was a knock outside the door, and a respectful voice said, "Young Master Jeon, it's almost time for the banquet. Old Madam asked me to come get you."

Kim Lalisa cleared her throat and said in a low voice, "Got it." She whispered to the phone, "I'm going then."

Jeon Jeongguk: "Mm."