5

Jeon Jeongguk interrupted Kim Lalisa who was eagerly trying to tell him about them, "I don't need it."

Kim Lalisa was stunned for a moment, "What?"

Jeon Jeongguk said, "I don't need to know about them." His eyes were very cold, "No matter if it's my current identity or when I switch back in the future, I won't need to."

Kim Lalisa idn't quite understand, "But they are your family..."

Jeon Jeongguk looked at her expressionlessly, her eyes that were always smiling like peach blossoms now seemed like frost that had been frozen for thousands of years. Kim Lalisa subconsciously closed her mouth.

Damn! She was actually frightened by her own face!

Jeon Jeongguk opened a document on his phone, "Here is the basic information, there is some company information in it, remember it and don't make mistakes. From now on, any documents that need your signature and decision meetings, you have to ask me first."

Kim Lalisa saw that the document was created two hours ago. It looked like he had already prepared for not being able to switch back for a while.

Jeon Jeongguk continued, "Of course, I will also complete your work for you. Please rest assured, I won't cause trouble using your body. Regarding your work, if you have any requests, please let me know and I will do my best."

Kim Lalisa scratched her head, "I don't really have any requests, I'm actually quite muddled, not much work."

Jeon Jeongguk: "?"

Kim Lalisa was a little annoyed, "What's with that expression?!"

Jeon Jeongguk said sincerely, "You are very beautiful, I didn't expect you to not be famous."

Kim Lalisa: "?"

Sincerity really was the killer move.

She was no longer annoyed, just a little helpless, "I guess the entertainment industry nowadays doesn't like my style. Haven't you noticed the popular ones are all sweet and innocent first love girls?" She held up one finger and pointed at Jeon Jeongguk's now proud and erect chest, "For someone like me, without even doing anything, I've already been slut shamed."

Jeon Jeongguk's face darkened, "What nonsense!"

Kim Lalisa sighed, "Do you know I'm a celebrity? Did you search for me online?"

Jeon Jeongguk shook his head.

Kim Lalisa lowered her head to type her name into the webpage. Seeing the news headlines that popped up, she laughed mockingly, "Look."

Jeon Jeongguk took her phone. The first link was [Kim Lalisa's Titillating Photo Collection]. The rest were not positive news either, [Provocative Goddess with Blazing Body, Click to See Kim Lalisa's Explosive Videos], [Sexy Goddess Kim Lalisa Caught in Sex Scandal, Slept with 10 Men for Resources?]...

There was even a forum post asking [What are the titles of the porn Kim Lalisa filmed? Why can't I find them?]

1st floor: I want to know too!

2nd floor: Good people will be safe, I'll share if I find the resources.

3rd floor: Kim Lalisa has never filmed porn, she is a professional graduate, speechless.

...

The more Jeon Jeongguk read, the darker his face became. Those words were unbearable for someone as well-bred as him. When he turned to look at Kim Lalisa, she didn't seem hurt by it at all, just a little melancholy, "It seems like in their eyes, if you look like me, you must have been coerced into sex, you must have sold your body for resources."