111-120

After dinner, Jeon Jeongguk was going to take Kim's father and Kim You to the airport.

Kim Lalisa sat up in bed and waved to him with a smile on her face: "Bye bye, I'll treat you to dinner when I finish filming and come back to Beijing!"

Jeon Jeongguk looked at her deeply without saying a word, then turned around and left.

Ran Ting was a little nervous from the way Jeon Jeongguk looked at Kim Lalisa. After the ward door closed, she asked in a low voice: "Lalisa, Mr. Jeon seems a little unhappy. Why did you rush him away?"

The smile on Kim Lalisa's face also faded away, and she lay back down a little sadly: "He already has his own life and work. Taking care of me for so many days is already very kind and righteous of him."

With their secret swap reversed, Jeon Jeongguk was once again an unreachable spokesperson. People from two different worlds were never meant to intersect in the first place. Now that things were back to normal, there was even less reason for them to be entangled.

She always had a good sense of propriety and would never overstep her bounds in a place that didn't belong to her.

Ran Ting listened to her say "kind and righteous" and was a little dumbfounded. Her words made it sound as if the two of them were about to sever all ties. She hesitated: "That can't be right. Mr. Jeon treated you so well, even if... even if you don't end up together, you could still be friends, right?"

Kim Lalisa was silent.

The secret of their swap could never be told to outsiders, so she had no way to explain that all his kindness was forced because of the involuntary swap.

And as for being friends...

There was rarely ever pure friendship between men and women. It was just friendship used as a pretext to satisfy unfulfilled desires.

She had to admit that she did have some stirrings of romance for Jeon Jeongguk. This realization astonished even herself.

When did she start having feelings for him? He had been in her body all along! Did she fall for Jeon Jeongguk when he was in her body? In other words, she actually had feelings for herself???

In any case, she had feelings for Jeon Jeongguk. Because of these feelings, she could not casually be friends with him.

How could someone with emotional detachment disorder, someone who didn't even love herself or her family, go and love a stranger?

If she told him "I like you", he would probably just frown in confusion and ask what it meant to like someone.

Kim Lalisa didn't want to see that kind of expression, and she couldn't accept him choosing to be with her just because of the unique secret between them, after knowing her feelings.

Yes, that was Jeon Jeongguk- someone so calm and composed that he could tell her "If we can never swap back, I would choose to marry you." He could arrange his marriage and optimal lifestyle without any personal feelings.

She didn't dare expect such a person to reciprocate her feelings, and she couldn't accept him reciprocating for any reason other than liking her back.

So it was better if he never found out.

She should just treat this fantastical adventure as if it had ended, and she was never the princess but her own knight all along.

Ran Ting waited for a long time, and only heard her artist utter three deep words: "You don't understand."

What do you mean I don't understand! You're not explaining so how could I understand!

Ran Ting was furious but helpless. Ever since Kim Lalisa woke up, she felt something was a little different about her artist. It seemed she really did damage her brain from the fall!