211

Kim Lalisa and President Jeon's love affair trended on social media's hot search for three days. Jeon Corporation's affiliated shopping malls also held sales promotions for three days. The mysterious President Jeon seemed to be excessively proclaiming his love for his girlfriend this way.

Fu Mingyu, the first little assistant in the fan community to ship this celebrity couple, was extremely satisfied to see the couple topping the rankings of the most discussed celebrity couples overnight. It felt gratifying, like her persistence had paid off.

Real couples are just so shippable!

After announcing their relationship, the couple no longer hid their dates and netizens occasionally posted photos when they ran into this lovey-dovey pair.

One time they were spotted at a ski resort with President Jeon teaching Kim Lalisa how to snowboard. Another time they were seen competing in target shooting. And one time Kim Lalisa was spotted horseback riding, dressed sharply in equestrian gear and sitting atop a tall horse while President Jeon led the horse, taking her on a romantic stroll at dusk.

Through these fan encounters, the mysterious boyfriend finally revealed himself to the public.

The anti-fans nearly died of jealousy when they saw Jeon Jeongguk's photos.

They assumed the President of Jeon Corporation was some sleazy middle-aged man. Even if he was rich, Kim Lalisa still had to serve this kind of man! Thinking this made them feel a bit better.

But unexpectedly, President Jeon was so young! And so handsome! His looks could easily defeat celebrities in the entertainment industry! It's just unfair!

Netizen: May I ask where to get this handsome and rich boyfriend?

Top Liked Reply: First, you'd have to have a face as beautiful as the one Kim Lalisa got from the Goddess Nuwa.

In fact, the reason why the couple was aggressively showing off their affection was because Kim Lalisa wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend before leaving for filming. The travel show "Chasing the Wonders of Nature" focused on outdoor locations, mostly abroad. She'd be gone for half a month and they'd be in a long distance relationship again.

Of course she had to take this chance to date him as much as possible.

Kim Lalisa took out a little notebook and planned out their dates, filling up every page. When all items on the list had checkmarks, it was time for her overseas filming.

Her flight was scheduled to depart at 9 AM the next day. According to plan, Kim Lalisa should've gone home to pack last night and Ran Ting would come with the crew this morning to pick her up for the airport.

But seeing her boyfriend's reluctant gaze, Kim Lalisa felt that she couldn't leave.

The standalone villa was already full of traces of her life. The previously bare courtyard had become a lush garden. Despite it being almost winter, the plants were still thriving and the air was filled with the rich fragrance of wintersweet flowers.

Kim Lalisa stood by the floor-to-ceiling windows on the second floor with a perfect view of the vibrant branches.

The indoor heating was turned up high. The palm print left on the glass showed how hot it was inside compared to the early winter chill outside.

A warbler suddenly flew over the garden wall and landed on the slender wintersweet branches, fluttering its wings and hopping around, making the thin branches sway and shake off beads of dewdrops.

Sensing his girlfriend's distraction, Jeon Jeongguk tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her against him. Kim Lalisa yelped in surprise, bracing her hand against the window as she glared over her shoulder at him.