201-210

Kim Dad had never interfered with his daughter's finances before. He also knew that she had earned a lot of money since becoming famous in the past year, but he had never asked exactly how much. Not until the car drove into Four Seasons Cloud Top, an obviously high-end residential area that stood out from ordinary communities, did Kim Dad visibly become nervous.

How much money would it take to buy a place here!

Even though his daughter had become very popular this year, there's no way she could have earned this much money, right? Kim Dad looked at his son-in-law next to him and suddenly realized something, his expression becoming very serious: "Jeon, did you buy this place for her?"

Kim Dad was just introverted, not stupid.

Kim Lalisa knew what kind of personality her old dad had, so she could only say, "We both paid for it."

Kim Dad asked again, "Is the deed in both of your names?"

Kim Lalisa felt that if she said it was only in her name, her father wouldn't get past this point, so she had to keep lying: "Yes, uncle."

Only then did Kim Dad relax and didn't feel too guilty about living in this place. Both father and daughter really had the same unwillingness to take advantage of others.

It had always been easier to be frugal after being extravagant than the other way around. The family quickly grew to like their new spacious, bright home. Even Kim's mother no longer kept to her small bedroom but came to love the large balcony with its open view and flowers and plants.

Kim Lalisa had previously bought a rocking chair for the balcony. Kim's  mother now sat in it, the chair gently rocking as she squinted at the blue sky over the bustling city, a very gentle expression on her face.

The second day after Kim You moved in, he immediately clung to Kim Dad begging him to buy a little bunny and a hamster, which they kept on the balcony.

Kim Lalisa had once ambitiously vowed to give them a good life, and it seemed to have finally arrived.

After moving, they were very close to Jeon Group, so it was more convenient for Kim Lalisa to go home. As long as Kim Dad was on vacation at home, she would always go over to eat dinner before returning to her apartment. If she didn't want to ruin Jeon Jeongguk's image, she would even consider spending the night there.

With his eldest daughter not around, his son-in-law was there every day instead, and he was quite clingy. Kim Dad had the feeling he had gained another son.

He was quite happy about it.

Now whenever he was on vacation, he would take the initiative to call Kim Lalisa: " Jeon, are you coming home for dinner tonight?"

Kim Lalisa felt that after her boyfriend finished filming and came back, she would have to properly thank him for all the goodwill he had built up with her father-in-law. "Uncle, I have to attend a business banquet tonight, next time."

In fact, the food at the banquet couldn't compare at all to Kim Dad's cooking, but that wasn't the point of going to this kind of occasion.

Jeon Jeongguk didn't like attending these kinds of occasions before, only showing up if it was a banquet he absolutely had to attend. After switching again with Kim Lalisa, she had loosened the criteria, attending banquets much more frequently than before. Just revealing a little of her superior interpersonal skills she had since childhood was enough to win over many people's hearts for Jeon Jeongguk.

Their handling of matters was completely different after all. Jeon Jeongguk was like an icy spear, fiercely stabbing into any tricky problems without leaving his opponents any way out.