61-70

Bai Yuxuan bit down on Jeon Jeongguk's arm like a man possessed: "Sis! It must have been him! He'd just left less than ten minutes before I was caught - who else could it be if not him?!"

Bai Yinyue's fists tightened, but she had to restrain herself with her matchmaking date right there: "Mr. Jeon, why would you have a grudge against him? How could it be you? You're wrongly accusing someone here and sticking to your story - apologize to Mr. Jeon this instant!"

Bai Yuxuan was so angry his cheeks puffed out, but with his sister looming over him, he reluctantly muttered: "I'm sorry!"

Kim Lalisa didn't care enough to hold a grudge against a teenager: "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

Bai Yinyue felt this matchmaking date was nothing like the rumors painted him to be. She actually really disliked those cold and aloof tycoons without a hint of humanity. When her family arranged for her to meet the notoriously ruthless Jeon Jeongguk, she was quite unhappy about it.

She had caught a glimpse of him at the city construction bidding meeting earlier this year. Even from afar she could tell he was good looking, but so unapproachable. So when the Jeom family made no moves afterwards, she was in no hurry either and was happy to leave things be.

She didn't expect to run into him on the plane today. Jeon Jeongguk's features were too unforgettable - she recognized him instantly, but surprisingly he wasn't as frosty as she imagined.

He smiled as he declined the flight attendant's offer, stowing his own luggage away. His black athletic wear gave him a refreshing handsomeness. His temperament was gentle, gaze lingering softly when he spoke to her - polite and warm.

This was exactly the gentle, dreamy hunk she liked!

Bai Yinyue was extremely excited but knew she had to play hard to get. She gave an award winning performance, exceptionally demure as she smiled: "Mr. Jeon is going to Shanghai on business?"

Kim Lalisa nodded: "Yes, to attend a seminar."

Bai Yinyue tilted her body slightly, brushing her hair back behind her ear: "How many days will you be there? I'll be in Shanghai for a few days too. Perhaps we could have the honor of dining together?"

Whoa, this young lady is making a move on me!

Kim Lalisa new he should ask Jeon Jeongguk about his stance regarding this matchmaking date before deciding whether to continue contacting her. He declined for now: "I'm afraid I'll be too busy with work to dine with Miss Bai."

Bai Yinyue didn't seem disappointed at all, graceful whether she was rejected or taking the initiative: "That's alright, we can meet up when we're both back in Jing City. I hope Mr. Jeon won't turn me down then."

Kim Lalisa nodded slightly.

Bai Yinyue didn't try to talk to him again for the rest of the trip.

But as they were getting off the plane, Bai Yinyue walked ahead then suddenly turned and flashed him a sweet, charming smile: "Mr. Jeon, until we meet again."

Jeon Jeongguk returned a faint smile: "Until we meet again."

As soon as she got off the plane, she received a work call and walked away while taking it, motioning for Fu Mingyu to follow.

Bai Yinyue dragged her suitcase a long way before looking back, but his figure was already lost among the crowds.

She sighed in disappointment.

Beside her, Bai Yuxuan shook his head vigorously, looking at her in horror: "Sis! You were nothing like yourself today! Who on earth were you pretending to be?!"