20

After screaming, these drunk rascals finally reacted that someone was ruining their fun. They cursed and rushed over to surround her.

Kim Lalisa thought this fight would be very difficult, but with just a casual punch, the opponent screamed and fell to the ground. One punch per little punk, and soon a circle of moaning subordinates lay around her.

Damn—

So this is what having absolute power feels like, it's so fucking awesome.

Kim Lalisa took off her suit jacket and put it on Jeon Jennie, then stepped on the tattooed man's wrist again. He cried and begged for mercy again: "Don't step on it, bro! It hurts, it's going to break, bro! I was wrong, I know I was wrong!"

Kim Lalisa sneered, picked up his phone next to him and flipped through the camera roll.

The tattooed man cried and said, "I haven't had time to take any videos yet, really."

Kim Lalisa slapped him twice: "Noisy."

After checking all the punks' phones and making sure there were no inappropriate photos left, Kim Lalisa finally felt relieved.

Footsteps sounded from behind, and Fu Mingyu, who had rushed over with his bodyguards after locating Song Shuling on WeChat, saw the scene in front of him and immediately felt very guilty: "I'm sorry boss, we got here too late."

Kim Lalisa lifted her chin, and Fu Mingyu immediately had the bodyguards control the few punks who had already lost their fighting spirit.

Jeon Wenyin held Jeon Jennie and sat on the steps, staring blankly at her expressionless cousin flicking his hand, feeling he was very tall in that moment.

Kim Lalisa turned on the camera and pointed it at the tattooed man: "Do you know who I am?"

The tattooed man didn't dare get hit again. He pursed his lips and shook his head nervously.

She then pointed to Jeon Jennie: "Do you know who she is?"

The tattooed man hesitated for a moment. Kim Lalisa narrowed her eyes. He immediately nodded: "I know, I know, Jeon Jennie, the rich miss of the Jeon family."

Kim Lalisa smiled and asked: "Since you knew she was from the Song family, how dare you do this?"

The tattooed man was held by the bodyguards, shivering in fear. He swallowed and said, "We... we just drank too much and got carried away... we didn't restrain ourselves..."

Before he could finish speaking, Kim Lalisa punched him in the stomach. The tattooed man yelped and vomited. As he puked, he said, "We lost a lot of money gambling recently! We wanted to take videos to ask her for money! We know we were wrong!"

Kim Lalisa lowered her eyes and wiped her right fist: "How do you know her?"

Seeing that fist which looked like it could punch a cow to death with one hit, the tattooed man was terrified. That last punch felt like it ruptured his stomach. Afraid that Kim Lalisa would punch him again, he spilled everything out quickly: "We met through extreme sports. Jeon Jennie has a lot of money and is very generous, she pays no matter how much we spend. We like hanging out with her. Usually we flatter her and she enjoys it, so we gradually got close."

Kim Lalisa turned and asked Jeon Wenyin: "Is what he said true?"

Jeon Wenyin had calmed down: "I don't know how Jennie met them either, but tonight Jennie did say she was taking me to meet her cool friends who do extreme sports."

Tattooed Man: "Yes, yes, that's us."

Kim Lalisa punched him again: "Did I ask you?"

The tattooed man swallowed the blood and mucus back down. He didn't dare speak again.