21-30

Originally, he planned to stay at Four Seasons Cloudtop tonight, but now with his two younger sisters in tow, Kim Lalisa had no choice but to take them to Jeon Jeongguk's big villa. This house was purchased by Song Jinxing after he returned to the country, and neither Jeon Wenyin nor Jeon Jennie had been here before, or rather, apart from Grandma Jeon, no other members of the Jeon family had come here.

On the way, Jeon Jennie moaned uncomfortably twice due to being drunk, so Kim Lalisa parked the car at the roadside and went to the pharmacy to buy some sobering medicine and stomach protectants. Watching his actions, Jeon Wenyin thought to herself: Brother Three is not as cold-blooded as Big Sister and Second Brother said, he is quite thoughtful.

"Have you been to a bar with Jennie before?" A low voice sounded in the car. Jeon Wenyin was startled back to her senses, stammered for a moment before replying softly: "This is the second time."

Kim Lalisa looked at the still youthful face through the rearview mirror: "What year are you in college?"

"Third year."

Kim Lalisa said: "Next time you go out to play in a bar, call a few more trusted friends, don't just go out with two girls, and don't drink anything given to you by strangers. Check to make sure it's okay before drinking anything that goes in your mouth."

Jeon Wenyin was a little surprised. She had thought Brother Three would warn her not to go to bars anymore.

Coming to her senses, she hurriedly nodded: "I understand, Brother Three."

Kim Lalisa asked again: "Does Shuling go to bars often?"

Jeon Wenyin pressed her lips together, looked at the girl lying in her arms, was silent for a while before answering truthfully: "Yes, she knows a lot of friends from different circles, sometimes she takes me along to play."

"You've seen where those friends of hers come from." Kim Lalisa said lightly: "If I hadn't gotten there in time tonight, you know what would have happened."

Jeon Wenyin turned pale when she thought of the scene earlier.

The little princess of the Jeon family had grown up effortlessly with everyone doting on her. Standing on the pedestal built by her elders, everything she saw was the prosperity of the world. She had never seen the dark side of society before. If Jeon Jennie hadn't secretly taken her out to play, those rogues would never have had a chance to say a word to her in their lifetime.

Her mother Jeon  Si had a strict family education. She only gave birth to Jeon Wenyin, and had sent her to endless interest classes since she was little, to practice endless musical instruments, calligraphy, chess and painting. Her grades and skills in music, calligraphy and painting were all top-notch. She was raised strictly according to the standards of a rich young lady, and was the arrogant daughter of heaven that everyone looked up to. She was to take over Jeon Rushu's position in the future.

Jeon Jennie  should have been like this too.

But a child without parents is always different.

The rest of the car ride was silent. The car drove into the underground garage of the villa. After parking the car, Kim Lalisa  also carried Jeon Jennie out of the car. She seemed to have sobered up a little, and looked up at Kim Lalisa  when in his arms. Perhaps recognizing her own brother, she clawed and scratched like a disobedient kitten: "Who are you? Put me down!"

Jeon Wenyin hurried over and pressed the private elevator button.

Arriving on the first floor, the empty living room was full of unopened large cardboard boxes, some furniture and ornaments that Kim Lalisa had purchased during the day.