11

Before becoming a tyrant boss, Kim Lalisa had never imagined that a tyrant boss actually had to attend so many meetings every day. Aren't tyrants supposed to just forcefully love someone and be done with it???

Having not slept all night, Kim Lalisa sat at the head of the conference room this afternoon, struggling to keep her eyes open as her subordinates discussed the project. It reminded her of when she used to fight to stay awake in math class back in high school.

Finally making it through the end of the meeting, she hurried back to the CEO's office to take a nap.

The entire 39th floor belonged to the CEO's office area. Other than Jeon Jeongguk's office, only Secretary Tong Ling and Executive Assistant Fu Mingyu's offices were qualified to be located on this floor.

The spacious and stately office exuded the same cold and unapproachable aura as Jeon Jeongguk's himself. Aside from the bare necessities for work, there wasn't a single extraneous item. The full-length windows overlooked the entire CBD commercial district, with straight intersecting roads and staggered well-designed office buildings extending as far as the eye could see, displaying extreme modern architectural beauty.

The blinds completely isolated the interior from the exterior. Kim Lalisa relaxed on the not-so-comfortable leather sofa, forwarded the meeting minutes compiled by the secretary to Jeon Jeongguk, then prepared to take her nap.

Just as she was about to drift off to sleep, her phone buzzed twice with a WeChat reply from Jeon Jeongguk:

- The proposal is inadequate. Tell Tong Ling that everyone must submit a new proposal before leaving work today.

Kim Lalisa: ...?

She checked the time, it was almost 4 pm already, so she tactfully asked:

- There are only 2 hours left until the end of the work day. What if they can't finish it?

Jeon Jeongguk replied very quickly:

- Overtime. I don't hire idlers for high salaries. I want to see the new proposals by 9 pm tonight.

What a devil of a boss!

Kim Lalisa tarted to feel bad for the anxious executives frowning in the conference room earlier. She thought for a bit, then tweaked Jeon Jeongguk cold words when relaying the message to Tong Ling: [The proposal is inadequate, have everyone resubmit a proposal by 9 pm tonight, thanks for your hard work.]

The secretary instantly replied: [Received, Chairman Jeon.]

Outside the spacious office area, Tong Ling cautiously glanced towards the CEO's office. The blinds blocked any outside observation. Today's boss seemed exceptionally congenial, leaving her feeling apprehensive as she notified his orders and then secretly messaged her BFF group:

- Chairman Jeon is so strange today, every message he sent me ended with "thanks for your hard work".

- Maybe he really appreciates how hard you work? Could he be testing you to see if you need an assistant?

- Not hard at all! I can work for Chairman Jeon for 100 years! I don't need an assistant at all! I'm happy to earn this salary all by myself!

- I'm so envious of Tong Tong, I've said this countless times, when can I find a boss who doesn't overwork me but pays well with great benefits!

- Employee cafeteria, massage services, overtime drop-offs, paid vacations, unlimited afternoon tea and coffee, executives with seven-figure salaries, this is my dream company! As long as you let me work here, I'm willing to go through fire and water, pull all-nighters and go bald for the company Chairman Jeon! Please hire a couple more people Chairman Jeon!