𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

Introducing...

CALUDELIAH WHITE

played by

MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG

RAFE CAMERON

played by

DREW STARKEY

(DISCLAMER: I do not own the character Rafe Cameron or the show outer banks

(DISCLAMER: I do not own the character Rafe Cameron or the show outer banks. I only own the character Caludeliah White and any other additional characters.)

Caludeliah White and Rafe Cameron have been enemies all their life.

They hated eachother.

Everyone knew that and they made it very obvious they had no interest in each other at all.

Caludeliah had been best friends with Sarah Cameron, Rafe's sister, before they could even walk because of their dad's business alliance.

Rafe is known for doing drugs, fighting every male in sight and sleeping with girls he doesn't even know the names of and Caludeliah hated all of these things about him.

Ward has never been fond of his son and just lets him do anything he wants to put up for lack of love for Rafe.

Caludeliah was similar to Rafe in the aspect but her dad was caring and tried to be the best dad he could be.

Caludeliah was sneaky and never got caught for doing drugs, using alcohol as a way to forget her absent mum and hanging with the pouges.

Her, Sarah and the pouges were close; even though they were both kooks they loved them both as pouges and never made it out as they are snobs.

Caludeliah and JJ sometimes get either too high or too drunk and hook up sometimes but they have never made it into anything too big and they have always stayed friends.

Author note: Hi! Tysm for reading hope you enjoy. New chapters will be out very soon. Don't forget to vote if you like the story and follow my tiktok @rxfe0 for updates on the story 💝