Chapter 6

Rafe:

Her sobs drown out all my thoughts.

I have no idea what happened but all i know is that I have to hold her, I hold her head stroking her hair as she lies on top of me.

I've never seen Caludeliah cry ever in my life. She was beautiful, she made crying look like a model. Her eyes were puffy and red that made her ocean eyes pop. Even if she was prettier than ever her gaze of which it looks like her heart has been broken into pieces makes mine break too.

The girl I've hated all my life and the girl I slept with the night before is holding me for dear life broken and hurt.

I look down and see half of her face on my chest. The other half, once sorrowful, is now asleep and so peaceful.

My eyes drift from the light and finally fall asleep.

                                 .....
I woke up earlier than normal. Taking drugs nearly every day can make you sleep in I guess.

Caludeliah is still in the same position she was when I last looked at her.

I knew when I woke up she wouldn't be happy to see my face and I wasn't in the mood to fight with her.

I slowly placed her away from me and I got out of her spacious bed which was all pink from the pillows to the sheets. It was fitted for a princess.

I took one last look at her sleeping so peacefully as I jumped out of her widow. My body already felt cold without her touch warming me through.

I got on my bike and drove to Tanny hill.

Caludeliah:
I woke up at 11am in my bed. My eyes were still sore from how much I was crying last night but I could still see very clearly that Rafe was gone.

My mind was all over the place, my mum, jj blowing me off, and Rafe.

I know that the only thing I can do right is go try to fix the mess I made with my least favourite person.

I jump in the shower. The water is cool and calming; showers are one of my favourite parts of my day.
....

I arrive at the country club in a semi kook outfit; a pink skirt and a low cut floral posh top. My freshly washed hair was perfectly straightened which helped but from standing out in the lion's den.

"Woah Cory what happened to you" Topper looked at me surprised by my look. He's sitting with a blonde girl I've never met before; probably his girlfriend and Kelce who all look drunk at 11:30 in the morning.

" Have you finally accepted that you're a kook?" he chuckles.

"Hey top" I roll my eyes. "Have you seen Rafe?" I question him.

" I thought you hated each other?" God he couldn't just answer my question could he.

"Yeah sure, I just need to know where he is, it's important". It's getting awkward now and I just need to find Rafe.

"Yeah he's at the beach bar" he mumbles before disregarding me and making out with the blonde girl.

"Right okay thanks Top" I say trying to hold in my sarcasm.

I make it to the beach bar and see Rafe leaning on the bar barely sitting on his seat.

I walk over to him and the stench of alcohol fills my presence.

"God how much have you had to drink, it's not even 12 yet Rafe" this is probably now the best thing to say to someone when you are trying to fix the mess you made. 

"Hi Cory" the sas in his words infuriated me.

"We need to talk" I exhale my words.

"No we don't" he says, pursing his lips and shrugging his shoulders as I frown.

"Rafe what happened and the night before means something don't just blow me off" I state. The mention of last night makes his face light up.

"It was nothing" his eyes don't mean mine. His lies hurt my heart more than they should.

"What do you mean?" I reply "you're the one who came into my bedroom and the one who kissed me first. What is wrong with you" I'm starting to get fed up with this boy.

"It was nothing you need to get over yourself. I am not the first guy you've slept with so why is it such a big deal now princess" his snide comments hurt more and more.

"Don't fucking call me that" my voice cracking from the force of anger that I spit at him.

A light chuckle escapes my lips as my eyes fill with tears.

"I thought you changed" I look up to the sky trying to stop them from falling.

"I guess not," I say as I leave the bar.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry this chapters pretty short but I hope you like it💗. I'll be posting chapter 7 tomorroww.