Chapter 2

Caludeliah:

I woke up and sat next to Sarah when I heard a notification from my phone.

JJ: hey u wanna surf w me and pope

Me: of course

JJ: okay meet me and the beach at 12

Me: okay bye 👋

I wipe my eyes getting out of Sarah's bed. I don't wake her knowing how much she drank the night before. She will probably kill me if I ask her to come surfing.

I don't bring anything so I leave Sarah and walk down the stairs of Tanny hill I open the door and see rafe on his bike.

I really hate him but my god does he look fine on a motorcycle. I give him a fake smile and he puts his helmet on.

"You want a ride?" He asks

"Yeah no thanks" "are you even sober from last night" I scoff

"Well if I wasn't sober how can I remember you sitting on my lap kissing me" he says with a grin on his face.

I give him a death stare as he leaves the driveway "Bye princess" I hear him shout.

I get to the beach where I see JJ and pope waiting to hit the waves.

I go up to them with my surfboard under my arm wearing a white bikini with a stunning blue floral pattern scattered across the two piece set which barely covers anything.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" I say in an excited tone. The boys nod in approval before entering the warm water.

After surfing for a couple of hours we all feel drained. We decided to walk out of the water onto the sandy beach.

"Is that Rafe and Barry?" JJ announces to the group. Our attention is moved to the two tall boys at the end of the beach.

We all notice Barry passing Rafe a small bag of a white powdery substance before leaving.
"What are those idiots doing?" Pope says in an alarmed tone.

"What do you think?" I say knowing exactly what it is.

"Classic Rafe" JJ scoffs.

"Come on let's just go before Rafe comes over and picks a fight" pope says remembering what happened last time.

We walked over to the exit of the beach.
I try to not make eye contact with Rafe as we pass by him. Out of the corner of my eye I see JJ push past him knowing Rafe will retaliate.

"Who do you think you're touching you dirty pouge!" Rafe shouts in an angry tone.
"You" JJ replies.

Rafe punches JJ in the face making him stumble backwards and falling into me.
JJ tries to regain balance but instead causes us both to fall onto the stone pavement.

Rafe seems even more infuriated by this and picks JJ up by grabbing fistfuls of his blond hair and punches him again and again.

I stand up quickly and jump on Rafes back trying to stop the fight, holding onto his neck with a grip causing Rafe to let go of JJ.

I jump off Rafes back in a hurry to see if JJ is alright.I gently hold on to jaw checking his injuries.

His face is bloody and bruised. I worryingly hug JJ tightly trying not to kiss him just to piss off Rafe.

I storm over to Rafe pulling his large bicep to the side dragging him away from JJ and pope.

"Why the fuck would you do that" I say pushing his chest not even making him stumble a little.

"He's a pouge, he deserves what he gets"

I feel my face turn red with anger. I raise my hand and forcefully slap him across the face.

"Stop acting like they are anything different from you, only because you have money which isn't yours it's you dad's,doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty" I scoff. "Get over yourself Rafe"

"Only because you hang out with them and fuck JJ doesn't mean you're one of them, you are a kook just like me princess. Maybe you should get over yourself, Cordie".

I just stand there in shock as Rafe leaves and gets on his motorcycle.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you all for reading!!What do you think will happen next? I'm so curious to hear your thoughts 💗