Chapter 7

I was sitting in my room. My head clouded from the conversation I had with Rafe when I heard a sudden knock at my door.

I walked over and opened it. I see a boy with windswept blond hair that looks like it has been kissed by the sun. His blue eyes remind me of the ocean on a clear day. He was wearing a white tank top that showed off his perfectly shaped muscles and board shorts that definitely haven't been washed for at least 6 months.

JJ. He stood there looking nervous and playing with a ring around his index finger.

I looked back at him while crossing my arms unsure of what to say. I stare at him waiting for something to come out of his mouth.

"Look-" he starts to say "I'm sorry Cory. I really am" he offers me a sweet smile.

His words caught me off guard. I expected him to brush it off and pretend it never happened but here he stood in front of me apologising. One thing rafe would never do.

I sighed letting go of my lingering frustration. "Doesn't matter anymore, I'm over it."

He nodded his face filled with regret. "I don't blame you for being upset. Let me make it up to you." a small smile spread across his face.

I hesitated for a moment, looking back at him. He looked so genuine and maybe he really was busy at the time I was calling him.

"Alright" I say, returning the smile and shrugging my shoulders swiftly. "Are you going to come in then" I say whilst holding the door open for him.

He steps inside going straight to my kitchen and grabbing a beer from the fridge before opening it and having a big gulp. I follow him doing the same.

His eyes land on me. I stare in his eyes the are blue; like Rafes but not as deep, they are lighter with flecks of green that make up a warm blue.

The tension between us thickens as he steps closer. I could feel the heat of his body hitting mine.

"I'm really sorry Cory" he whispers in desperation."You were upset and I just let you be alone with no one. You are meant to be family and I'm never going to do that again. I will always be there for you"

I feel a wash of guilt come over me. He feels this bad that I was alone when I was actually with our enemy.

"It's okay JJ seriously" I reassure him with a warm, forced smile.

I step closer to him. Feeling his breath on my cheek. I look up at him with a seductive look.

JJ :

I could have just crumbled right there. Her eyes upon mine stare into my soul. she 's so beautiful, I just want to kiss her. My lips on hers. Her lips on mine. But I wasn't the one who made the first move.

Her lips crash on the mine passionately. I wasn't shocked and i didnt pull away. I was sure of this. I wanted her, I was in love with Caludeliah white.

The desire for her was so strong. My thoughts were just her. The scent of her perfume, the feel of her hair in between my fingers. She was my everything.

Her tongue broke through my lips and into my mouth adventuring every part, she was as desperate as I was. My hands drop to her waist pulling her to my hips and sitting her on the counter.

I lightly open her legs and stand in between them before holding her neck pulling her in for more.

Caludeliah:

As he pulls me I kiss him back just as passionately. The guilt of rafe consumed me and back out onto JJ. Kissing him wasn't fair, but I kept going.

Every single touch he placed on my skin I thought of rafe holding me. Kissing me. Not jj.

My hands reach up to his neck. I craved the feeling of being loved. But was that from jj ?

"Upstairs?" he asked

I nodded following him up the stairs.

.....

JJ's aura was warm but when I woke up his touch felt colder than ever. There was no guilt, just the emptiness of missing another boy's arm wrapped round my waist.

I sat up in my bed watching jj sleep. His hair is always messed up so it looks the same as when he wakes up

but rafes, His hair falls in front of his face all messed up in the cutest way possible. He is the most mesmerising person to watch sleep. All the anger and hatred leaves his body when his eyes close. He looks so peaceful and sweet.

He's just me in a different font and I judge him for that.

I walk to my wardrobe in my underwear leaving jj in my bed.

I put on a white tank top with lace details and white washed jean shorts. I walked out of my room to see JJ gone.

I walk down my stairs and see JJ standing in the kitchen cooking some sort of breakfast food whilst whistling a tune.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"Stavred" I dramatically say as a giggle.

He places two pancakes on a plate and slides in towards me.

"Bon appetit" his smile before adding chocolate syrup all over his own pancakes.

"Thank you kind sir" my face lights up when he rolls his eyes.

" Heyward said if me and pope drop some deliveries off for him he"ll give us two some dough today so i gotta leave, like right now" jj rambles before shoving the rest of his pancake in his mouth.

"Okay cya" I wave him off and flash him a smile.

"Bye chico" he shouts as he's running out of the door.