Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER: this chapter has some smut in it so if you don't like that kinda stuff skip this chapter xx
Enjoy reading 💗

Caludeliah:

I wake up with a pounding headache trying to remember what happened last night.

I feel an arm pulling me in closer. It's Rafe and I'm wearing his t-shirt.

Turning around I poke his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"Rafe" I whisper.

"I'm trying to sleep"he whines.His voice is croaky and his hair is messed up which somehow made him more attractive.

"Did we-" "no" he cuts me off.

A rush of relief runs through my body making me more relaxed.

"What happened last night Rafe?" I worryingly ask.

"Your drink you spiked and some asshole tried to take advantage of you" he replies rolling on to his back.

I sit there in shock, not remembering anything from the night before.

"Well I'm gonna go home now to bye" I say quickly gathering my things and leaving the house.

Rafe:

Caludeliah leaves in a rush and slams the door behind her.

This girl couldn't even say thanks after I saved her ass.

Ungrateful as usual. I check my phone to see if she's messaged by the only message I have is from topper.

Topper: you coming to the country club today.

Me: yeah see you at 1.

Topper:👍

I close my phone and jump in the shower. The cold water runs down my body waking me up.

I feel like I have a hangover even though I had one shot and a line or two the night prior.
Me and Topper sit at the bar in the country club.

"Can you put that on for ward cameron. Spelt W A R D" I say to the waiter as he passes me and Topper a beer each.

"Thanks".

I look over to see Cory and Sarah sitting on the patio seats with cocktails in hand.

Caludeliah's style has always been better than Sarah's having that girly beachy look to her.
Her long brown hair looks golden from the sun rays, she always looks effortlessly perfect.

Our eyes meet, the tension between us grows as I quickly cut it off turning to face topper.

"What's with you and Caludeliah?" Topper asks me in suspicion.

"What nothing. What do you mean" I reply in defence.

"Well you guys just seem more than friends that all" he shrugs.

"Whatever" I scoff.
                                 .......

Caludeliah:
My dad is on a business trip in the mainland which means he's found a new woman that won't replace my mum but he tries.

I don't care that he's trying to find someone new, he deserves someone that won't abandon us like my mum did.

I'm staying at the Cameron's tonight with Sarah.

Rose,ward and wheeze have left to go camping for the weekend which means it's just me, Sarah and Rafe.

I get in my Porsche and drive to Tanny hill. The fresh wind blows my hair out of my face making me feel more awake.as soon as I get  to Tanny hill Sarah messages me.