Chapter 9

I pull into their driveway and look around for rafe. I find him laying by the pool taking in the hot summer day.

"RAFE WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream at him, evidently startling him. He looks over at me with a smug smile.

"Oh hey cory" he says laughing not taking in how pissed I am.

"How fucking dare you come to my house after beating up my friend acting so fucking innocent" i say fiercely.

"You should have heard the way he was talking about you. I did this for you!" he argues back.

"I can fight my own battles, I don't need your help rafe!" his ring around my neck swinging back and forth as I scream at him. My glare intensifies as the anger in me grows.he steps closer.

"I know but I can fight my own, he was the one who came into my home and picked a fight with me so how is it always my fault?" he sneered "it's always the kooks fault in your eyes and never the pouges. You need to grow up and realise that you have shitty friends cory. They never help you when you're on your own but when they are on their last leg you come straight away like a saviour. grow a fucking back bone" he added.

"What the fuck is your problem"

"Is it true?" he says, changing the subject. I could tell by the tone of his voice he felt hurt.

"What" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

He steps closer so our chests are touching.

"You and JJ?" he says curiously.

"Huh?" I act like I don't know what he's talking about hoping he will drop the question.

"Dont act fucking dumb and answer my question." he demands answers. I stay silent.

"I guess I have my answer then" he spits before turning on his heels and walking away.

"Rafe wait" I plead. The words roll off my tongue and I instantly regret it. Why am I asking him to wait?

He turns to look at me "what?" he grumbles.

"How is it fair that i"m in the wrong when you're the one who said it didn't matter" I step closer as my palms hit his chest and I decide to leave them there; hearing every one of his rapid heart beats. My eyes begin to water for the second time today.

"You are the one who gave up first so cut the bullshit rafe for one second." I hit him on the chest again frustrated with his silence. His eyes widen staring at me without any anger in sight. "Please" are eyes connect saying some much with no words. "Please say something" I beg.His hands come up to my neck holding me so softly.

His lips land on mine.

I pull back unsure of the kiss. A perfect kiss. I kiss him back, crashing my lips on mine.

His hands move to my waist. I missed his touch even if it's been a few hours apart.

"What the actual fuck"i hear a voice behind me say in disbelief.

I turn around and see Sarah with her mouth wide open, shocked by what she just saw.

Oh fuck.

AUTHORS NOTE: hope you guys liked this <333 next chapter will be out soon !!