(1) Herkleton Mills

~ Authors note ~

I haven't written a story in years to I apologize if it's a little cringy. If you have anyways I could make it better please message me. I am not going to describe Y/N because I want the reader to be able to make their own appearance. In this story you have 2 siblings

Charlotte (7)

Elijah (5)

And all the Champions + Xavier and Omar are 12 as well as the reader in this story

Word Count - 1458

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The drive to Herkleton Mills wasn't bad. There are lots of huge houses and kids out playing in yards. I was busy observing around when we pull into a house on the corner. I get out of the car and open the back hatch as my parents and siblings are getting out. Me and Dad grab our luggage and mom goes to the front door to unlock it. My little sister and brother are running around the front yard excited.

I go inside and take in the surroundings. I look around the living room and see a fire place. The room is empty but I don't really mind.

"We'll have to go furniture shopping soon." I hear dad say.

"Yeah it's a little empty at the moment." Mom replies with a laugh. "Y/N why don't you go upstairs and start unpacking. We'll go looking for furniture in the morning."

I nod my head as I grab my bag. I walked up the stairs which led to a hall; there are two doors to the left and three to the right. Mom told me that my room was the second on the right. I go and open the door. It's a comfortable sized room with a beautiful bay window. It has just enough room where you can sit on the window sill with some pillows. The perfect spot to curl up with a book on a rainy day.

It's a lot bigger than my room in Tennessee and much prettier. I put my bag down by the window and go to the closet. It's a decent size with enough room to fit plenty of clothes and a few storage bins. I hear running up the stairs and yelling.

"Race you!" My little sister, Charlotte, yells to my brother.

"That's not fair you got a head start!." Elijah yelled back.

I go to the door frame and lean on it.

"What are you two doing?" I ask.

"Mom and Dad said whoever get's here first gets first pick." Charlotte replies with a smile. "And I want the bigger room."

"They said they were the same size!" Elijah protested.

"Then why did you race me?" Charlotte replied, sticking her tongue out.

"You just started running so I followed." Elijah crossed his arms.

"I want this one." Charlotte says going to the second room to the left.

"Fine." Elijah mumbled going to the other room, the third one on the right.

I go to the last rooms and look to see what they are. The first one of the right is the bathroom and the other one on the left is the master bedroom so it's our parents. I head downstairs and go into the kitchen. The kitchen already has furniture so we will just have to get some food and other necessities. I sit down at the kitchen island and watch mom as she scrolls on her phone in front of the sink.

"I guess we should order food soon. I'll go ask what you siblings want in a bit." She says.

"I'm fine with whatever." I reply.

My mom is a kind woman in her 40s. She has beautiful long black hair and always finds a way to be positive even in the worst situations. We moved here because she got a job in the Herkleton Hospital as a registered nurse.