introduction part

Aman mehra - A Handsome man, he is very possessive towards his things and persons that are his , he have anger issues and most importantly, he is Roshni's husband and a soft and loving father for his daughter... But because of some reason, he's become broken from inside and has become a rude and stone hearted.

Roshni Aman mehra - Beautiful, smart, Calm girl,
Aman's wife, due to past, she's broken from inside, she loves her husband and daughter very much… Both of them are her world…

Aarushi - 4 Year-Old,…  Roshan's Baby Girl,… Her Parents Called Her aaru,… Cute, Innocent, and Super Naughty child.

                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aman's family - Richest and reputed family..

Vishal mehra - Aman's father, who is strict with family and wealthy and prestigious businessman.. His biggest strength in business is his son Aman.

Nupur mehra  - Aman's mother , she's also strict like her husband and loves her both son's most, She never wants to his son go away from her, so that's for she wants to keep Roshni in her under control.

Vihaan - Aman's younger brother, He is loves his big brother the most, he's also running business with his father and brother, but his most important work is to make always irritated to Aman… 

Anjana mehra - Aman's grandmother, who has kept rules and regulations in the family, She's loves her grandson (Aman) the most, She is always strict towards Roshni so that Roshni well performs her duties of becoming a good daughter-in-law and wife and never breaks the rules and regulations of her family,

                 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rakesh sharma and Suman sharma 

Both are Roshni's uncle and aunty, Middle-class family , They are very greedy people, always dreaming of somehow they become rich and gets living luxury lifestyle.    

                 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Story lines :

Aman and Roshni are married couples… Their marriage happened according to them family…
Because Aman's family does not want Aman gets to marry any unknown girl, they want a girl who is stayed their under control…

Half the story is in flashback…

In Present....

Aman lives away from his family with Roshni and her daughter, and works in a big company as an employee, and lives a middle-class life..

DIL KEHTA HAI -  A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE ...

{ I have not introduced negative characters, so don't think that there are no negative characters in the story.
There are negative characters, further new characters will be too added in the story, and you have to identify who is the villain, this time it's your task. }

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें