4th part

The dance competition started… All the children were coming one by one for the performance.

All the parents, guests and Aman- Roshni also enjoying the performance sitting them sit…

Aman - Roshni is eagerly waiting for Aaru's dance… And especially Aman, is very excited for his daughter and that happiness is clearly visible on his face..

Then after a few performances, the anchor announced Aaru's name… Everyone clapped loudly, Aman and Roshni couldn't stop smiling…

Aaru came on stage… And she's performed dance very well, as she practiced well and also likes to dance…

After her performance, the rest of few children performed…
Then, they give all children to trophy 🏆… And they all get very happy as they feel like wins.

[ I know the trophy is given to only one person who wins… But what about the other children, they also dance… And when they do not get the trophy, they feel sad and some children even cry.  That's why I think every child should get a trophy… ☺️]
                       □□□□□□□□□□□

Aaru runs to Aman & Roshni with the trophy and shows them the trophy.

Aaru - Mamma, papa, look, I won, got the trophy..😃

Aman Roshni smiles at her.. Aman picked up her in arms..

Aman - My princess always makes me feel proud.😊

Aaru - mamma.. ☺️

Aru extended her hands towards Roshni, and she took her from Aman. Roshni kissed her forehead.

Roshni - meri jaan, you did the best performance, I am so happy, 😊

Aaru - Mamma, so today's, will you let me eat pizza?

Roshni - Not at all… Bachha.. Pizza is unhealthy.

Aaru - pleaseeee mamma.. pleaseeee.. (with pouted)

Roshni melt down seeing her

Roshni - Ok, but only today… not every day.

Aaru nodded in yes.. Then, They leave from there and sat in the car…

Aman starts driving the car, after sometime
some cars start following Aman's car… Roshni noticed that and sensed it something wrong…

Roshni - Aman, something is wrong…

Aman - What happened?

Roshni - pichhe dekhiye

Aman looks behind from the front mirror and senses that someone is following him, Aman gets alert and increases the car's speed… Roshni tightly holds aaru and tries to hide aaru in arms.  She looking at Aman's with Worriedly, Aman understands her fear…

Aman - (He assured her) kuch nhi hoga.. 

That car is hitting Aman's car from behind, due to which the Aman's car is losing its balance… Aman is trying his best to move the car away from them fast…,

Such attacks are normal for Aman because like that happened before so many times, and he never scared, but today he's scaring not for himself, but for his wife and his daughter's safety, he looks at both of them… He's scared for losing to both, he's just praying for them safety.

Sudden, all the cars disappear, Aman sees this from the mirror and more suspicious increased in his mind, but before he could think anything, Roshni screams his name loudly and

A speeding truck comes from the front and hits the car and the car overturns with high force, and due to that, Aman falls out of the car, Roshni and Aru get injured in the car with blood. Aman is lying on the road completely soaked in blood, he is badly injured.. They lose consciousness..
After this truck driver informs his boss about that, then leaves the place.
Seeing a tragic accident, a huge crowd of people rushes there and they contact the ambulance.
                     □□□□□□□□□□□