14th part

Aman enters the room and sees Roshni sitting angrily, and Aman goes beside her and sits.

Aman - Roshni..

Roshni - hmm..

Aman - kya hua?

Roshni - maine vihaan se puchha ki store room me kisiko jaane ki permission kyu nhi aur aapko pata hai use kya kaha,

Aman - kya kaha ?

Roshni - usne kaha (She tells everything and Aman calmly hears her.)

Roshni - ab aap bataye.. Is that possible?

Aman - no.. Roshni..

Roshni - Aman, you tell me..... waha kya hai.. papa kisi ko jaane kyu nhi dete..

Aman - Roshni, is it necessary to talk about this? This is the time for both of us to spend together. Not to talk about anyone else.

Roshni - I know Aman you also know, tell me.

Aman - Yes, I know, and I'll tell you but not now, next time, okay.

Roshni - lekin Aman

Aman - Roshni, this is the time for both of us and I don't want to waste it for someone else..🙄

Roshni - OK..  lekin abhi aapko kya karna hai?🤨

Aman - pyaar karna hai.. ☺️

Saying this, he pulls her to you. Roshni, shocked by his sudden pull…

Roshni - Aman.. app...

Aman - shhhh... (He put a finger on her lips..) Let me do love you... (husky voice)

His voice makes goosebumps in her whole body, heart gets beatings fast…

He caressed her face. Roshni just closes her eyes and feels his touch…

He kissed her forehead, then he kissed her both cheek, then he looked at her, she was already lost in moments, he slowly captured her lips with his lips and started to kiss each other.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss… Roshni's looking at Aman with teary eyes …

Roshni (with tears) - Aman aap meri zindagi ban gaye hai.. meri dhadkane aapse jud gayi hai.. agar aapse ek pal ke liye bhi dur hui toh jeena mushkil hoga.. 

Aman cups her cheek with both hands...

Aman (With love) -  Roshni.. tum meri dil ki dhadkan me bas gayi ho.., saas bhi lo toh khushbo sirf tumhari aati hai.. tumse dur main bhi nhi reh sakta..

Roshni (with teary eyes) kabhi muhjse dur nhi hoge na aap? Mere sath hamesha rahege na???...

Aman - kabhi nhi choduga, No matter how much fight, misunderstanding, argument,…  But one thing always remember that we will always be together…
kabhi galti tumse hojayegi, kabhi muhjse.. lekin iska ye matlb nhi ki ham ek dusre ko chod de.. ham hamesha sath rahege..

Roshni's eyes were filled with tears, and she cupped his cheek with both hands and kissed on his lips with her and at this moment they forgot everything And they lost in each other's love.
                               ○○○○○○○○○○○○

Next day... Aman and Roshni are in office. Anjana and Nupur are at home and talking...

Anjana - Vishal ne kuch baataya Aman aur vihaan pe kon attack kar rha thaa.. kuch pata chala uske baare me...

Nupur - nhi.. kuch nhi bataya...

Anjana - (with tensed) pata nhi kon hai wo.. aur kyu Aman aur vihaan ki jaan lena chahta hai..

Nupur - (nervously) muhje lagta hai ki.. kahi iss sabke pichhe uska..

Nupur didn't speak further, as Anjana give her an angry look…

Anjana - (with anger) uska naam bhi mat lena..

Nupur silently looks down.
                                ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

At midnight.... Everyone was sleeping… Roshni feels thirsty and wakes up from sleep, but there was no water in the room… She goes to the kitchen to get water…

She's coming from the kitchen with a water bottle when she saw that the store room door was open.

Roshni in mind - store room ka door khula hai?

Roshni moves you to see what's inside. And stops at the far end of the store room. Roshni looked inside, but due to darkness, she could not see anything, so she was about to go inside that she felt as if someone was watching her from inside, and she started feeling afraid, and she's recalled Vihaan words… And her heart started beating fast with fear,

Roshni - (Tried to become brave ) kon.. hai.. ander... samne aau..

she heard the sound of someone's footsteps and felt that someone's steps were coming towards her. She thinks Vihaan spoke the truth. There is a witch in the store room, out of fear, Roshni throws a water bottle there and runs into her room at the speed of the rocket.

But seeing this, someone was smiling from inside😈… gets was sure that Roshni would come again. Before any member of the house sees, locks the store room and runs away from the house.

Roshni goes to the room and enters inside the blanket and wraps her hand around Aman tightly,

Aman is in deep sleep, he takes Roshni close to him. And caresses her hair.

Roshni's silently crying, hiding her face on Aman's chest..

Roshni in mind - kya wo sach me chudeil thi.. daraya muhje.. muhje feel hua jaise wo muhje dekh rhi ho, 🥺
koi thaa ander..   lekin door open kaise hua ? Papa kabhi door khula nhi chodte.. matlb... baat kuch aur hai.. muhje ander kya hai dekhna thaa... lekin muhje dar bhi lag rha hai.. phir bhi main jaan ke rahugi ander kya hai.. aur phir Aman ko batuangi , abhi bataya toh wo muhje kuch karne nhi dege..

Curiosity is good, but not like that.. ☺️ She scared, but she still wants to know what's inside..

Roshni barely sleeps while thinking about the store room incident...

After this incident, she thinks of going to the store room every night but due to fear, she doesn't have to dare …

A few days pass.....

                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If you've ever scared like that, would you be curious to go again, see what there ?

Do you want to give any suggestions to Roshni?

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...

DON'T FORGET TO DROP COMMENTS AND PLEASE DO VOTE