16th part

In Roshan Room...

Aman is sitting near Roshni looking at her who is in deep sleep, Roshni came to her senses, but Aman does not ask her any question, he lets her sleep, he's recalling Roshni words and is deeply thought that did Roshni really see Meera? Did Mira really come here? 
                          ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Other side...

Meera comes back home, and she was going towards her room that she stops seeing her brother standing in front of her.

Meera - bhai aap.. yaha kya kar rhe hai..

Shekhar - ye sawal muhje tumse puchha chahiye..

shekhar Agarwal  - Meera's brother and Vishal's enemy

Meera didn't able to get a look at him.

Shekhar - kyu gayi thi waha ? Kitni baar bola hai waha aise chhup kar jaana sahi nhi hai.. Agar koi dekh leta toh pata hai kya hojayega,

Meera - main bas Roshni ko bachana chahti hoo.. wo maasum hai, usko un logo ki sachhayi batana chahti ho..
isiliye toh maine use letter bhi bheja thaa lekin use se bhi kuch nhi hua,

Yes, the person who sent the letter to Roshni was also Meera but as you all know that Roshni didn't believe on that letter,

That is why Meera started coming to Mehra House secretly many times, but she did not get chance to meet Roshni, for the first time, when Roshni tried to come to the store room but later ran away in fear, and even today also Roshni got scared seeing Meera in the mirrors and ran away from there, because of Vihaan's story, she thought there is had ghosted

I have mentioned voices 1 & 2 in the 10th part, that voice are of Meera and her brother who hate Vishal and Anjana very much.

[ Meera was Vishal's first wife. Their marriage was done with Anjana's consent and choice because Anjana's decisions are final in the house. Her marriage life was going well. She was pregnant with which she was very happy..
But Anjana and Vishal wanted to that them home born a boy, they did not want a girl, according to them, Son's the heir to the home and family who take ahead generation.. And the daughter? The daughter is of no use, only waste and burden. And this was the reason that they checked the baby's gender by them family doctors who always did everything according to them. They get to know it's a girl so they abort her pregnancy, Meera refuse many times, but at the end happened what they want and meera can't able to go against her husband

Despite being a woman, Anjana's thinking was so degraded that she was differentiates between a girl and a boy, and so was Vishal's thinking..
Shekhar so many times tells her to separate from Vishal, to leave Vishal, but her blind love and trust for Vishal does not let her do so.
She was sure that she would change Vishal and Anjana's thinking one day,

But this does not happen, Anjana gets meera abortion twice because both times they get to know that girl is in her wombs, Meera's love and trust also broke with time, she was convinced that she could not change them, her every hope they crushed and when she was pregnant for the third time, she herself somehow convinced doctors to not reveal the gender of pregnancy, which was an girl.
that time them family doctors was also feel pity for her so they lie.. And she tells Vishal and Anjana that the son is going to be born, they are very happy and excited.

But her lie is exposed when she gives birth to a girl and doctors give news to Vishal and Anjana, both get very angry. Before Vishal could reach Meera, Meera runs away with the baby from the hospital, when she is running away with the child on the road and Vishal is also behind her, and she has an accident in which the baby dies on the spot, but Meera's life is saved, Meera gets completely broken, traumatised, It was not easy for her to bear the pain of the death of her child, this pain was an unbearable wound for Meera, which used to hurt her every moment.