9th part

Roshni's not able to understand that why Aman sudden wants to spend time with her? and he's taking her somewhere..
But she doesn't ask anything, she remains silent as always, the car stops near restaurants... They come out of the car and walk inside the restaurant... They sit, Roshni is surprised because the restaurant was empty, there is no one there, and she understands that it has done by her husband

Aman orders coffee and sandwich... The order arrives within seconds... Roshni was about to pick up the coffee cup to drink when Aman stops her...

Aman - ruko..

Aman first drinks the coffee himself and checks whether anything is mixed in it. And there anything wrong or not?

(Always his bodyguards test before eating, but today he has not brought them with him, and he can't let Roshni life in risk too, so he himself tests first.)

Roshni looks at him with confusion, after getting confirmation he passes the cap to Roshni, Roshni says to him while raising her eyebrows🤨

Roshni - ye toh aapka jutha hai..

Aman (He quickly answered her) toh?, husband - wife ek dusre ka jutha khaa sakte hai.. right..

Roshni gets surprised by his words... Because after what happened yesterday, this change in Aman was not expected by her... And a question arises in her mind, that does really Aman cares for her? Is she importance in Aman's life? But she did not get the answers to those questions, it could only Aman give to the answers, but she did not have the courage to ask him.

Roshni just nodded, and she takes cup and sips coffee...
Aman smiles. No.. No.. He blushed but Roshni didn't notice as she is also busy in blushing..

Then Aman tastes the sandwich in the same manner, and they eat while sharing with each others.
During this, Aman notices one thing in Roshni that when she eats, her entire focus is on eating... Aman smiles and thinks that first let her eat, and then he will talk...

After finishing breakfast...

Aman - Roshni hame baat karni chahie..

Roshni - kis baare me?

Aman takes a deep breath and said..

Aman - hamare baare me..

Roshni looks down because she doesn't want Aman to say something that will hurt her again... And then she quickly stood up...

Roshni - What will we talk about us? There is nothing to talk about, let's go to the office.

Roshni steps forward to leave, but Aman quickly stands up and stops her.

Aman - (sternly) Don't try to run from my question

Aman held her hand and made her close which she gets nervous because it's first time Aman doing like this... And them closeness is first time

Aman (looking at her eyes) Roshni...

Roshni - kya baat karni hai aapko?..

Aman - I know you got hurt because of me... But Roshni, trust me I didn't do it intentionally... and honestly, I want to improve our relationship, kal tum meri wajah se royi thi.. lekin Roshni main waada karta hoo ab se tumhari aakho main aasu nhi aane duga..

Roshni just hearing him... and maintained her silent... then made distance...

Aman - aur please, dev ne sawal kiya , main chup tha isse tum galt mat samhjana.... muhje kisi bahar ke insan ko aapni personal life ke baare me batana pasand nhi, aur muhje wo dev bhi bilkul pasand nhi , khaas kar jab wo tumhe dekhta hai dil karta hai uski aakhe nikal do .. (jealously)