15th part

(Now I will go fast)

A few days pass.....

At the lunchtime. In the office. Roshni is serving food to Aman.

Aman looking at her with confusion… Roshni sees him and asks.

Roshni - kya hua?

Aman - You served only one plate...  shall we eat together?

Roshni nodded in no..

Aman: So then? Won't you eat?

Roshni - No I am not hungry. And I don't even feel like eating...

Aman pulls her close to him and makes sits her with him..

Aman - What happened to you? You didn't even have breakfast today. And now you don't want to have lunch also… Is everything okay, Roshni?

Yes, Roshni did not eat anything since morning because she is not well. She has been vomiting since morning and that's why she is not eaten because she feels that if she eats food, she will vomit again. She didn't tell Aman anything because she didn't want to bother him for a small thing.

Roshni - (lie) ha.. ha sab thik hai.. Just, I'm not hungry.

Aman - Shall we go to the doctor if you are not well?

Roshni - No…  There is nothing like that… no need to go to the doctor.

Aman - Then eat

Aman feeds her, Roshni eats a little, but she feels vomiting again, and she quickly runs towards the washroom.

Aman - Roshni.. kya hua?

He goes behind her and sees Roshni vomiting. And he gets tensed… He holds her for support and helps her wash her face. And then he takes her to the room which is attached to his cabin. And helps her sits on the bed… And he gives her water to drinks… Roshni drinks some water.

Aman - (tensed) Roshni, why are you vomiting? What did you eat?

Roshni (weakly) - I don't know… I am not feeling well since this morning and I'm also vomiting. Maybe I did..

He interpreted in mid..

Aman - (bit anger) aur muhje abhi bata rhi ho...

Roshni looks at down with fear… Because he scolds her..

Aman - Let's go to the hospital.

Roshni holds his hand.

Roshni - (with low tone) Aman, please calm down, I'm fine…

Aman - yeah, I see how fine you are…

Roshni - Just feel a little weak. If I rest, I will be fine. There is no need to go to the doctor...

Aman - lekin Roshni..

Roshni - please aman.. agar thik nhi hua toh pakka jayege.. ok.. lekin abhi nhi..

Somehow, she convinced him with her innocence ...

Aman - OK.. abhi tum yahi rest karo.. so jau..

Roshni - lekin aapne thik.. se khaana nhi khaya.. aap thoda khaa... lijiye, Then I will sleep.

Aman - Roshni.. I will eat… You… You sleep…

Aman makes her lie down on the bed… And Aman sits beside her and caresses her hair so that Roshni sleeps.
After some time, Roshni falls asleep, Aman kisses her on the forehead and covers her with blanket and comes back to his cabin and gets busy in work.
                          ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें