22nd part

Roshni is in her 8th month of pregnancy…. This phase was going blissful… But today she was a little tensed… she felt as if something bad was going to happen… she didn't feel good
Aman was getting ready to go to office.

Aman - Roshni... I am going to the office... I'll be back soon, take care of yourself and baby.

Aman kisses her on the forehead and then kissing her belly, he starts leaving. But Roshni holds her hand.

Roshni - jaana zaruri hai? mat.. jayiye Aman.. muhje kuch achha nhi lag rha.. (with tears)

Aman cupped her cheek..

Aman - kya hua pain hai? Doctor ke paas chale?

Roshni - nhi.. pain nhi.. par aap office mat jayiye na.. mujhe achha nhi lag rha.. (with tears)

Aman feels that Roshni is getting emotional due to pregnancy... So he makes understands her...

Aman - don't be cry.. bas aaj ke din jaana important hai.. uske baad me sirf tumhare sath rahuga.. ok.. I'll be back soon...

Aman wipes her tears, Roshni gets silent.  And  Vihaan comes into the room, he has chocolate pastry in his hand.

Vihaan - bhabi dekhiye me aapke liye kya laaya hu.. pastry.. aapko pasand hai na?

Vihaan passed the pastry to Roshni

Vihaan - Bhai, you go, I will take care of Bhabi.

Aman - I'll be back soon, but until then take care of her, and please don't let her get sad.

Because it has become very difficult to handle Roshni's emotions during pregnancy, but Vihaan has always helping Aman to handle Roshni.

Vihaan - bhai, don't worry at all. I will take full care of Bhabi and Baby… You go, dad is waiting for you in the office.

Aman knows that in his absence, Vihaan will take great care of Roshni. Aman give smile to Vihaan… Then he left…
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Roshni is sitting with the book, but her focus is not in the book, her mind was restless. Vihaan was noticing her. He comes to her...

Vihaan - bhabi kya hua?

Roshni - I don't know, I didn't feel good....? I told Aman not to go to office, but he still went. 😔

Vihaan - It's ok bhabi, bhai will come soon. Shall we watch the movie? Your mind will also be diverted.

Roshni - no.. vihaan..

Vihaan - So let's go out... You haven't go out for a long time, you'll feel better.

Roshni - Outside... But... Aman's not present here.. So how can we go out?

Vihaan - It's ok Bhabi... We will not go alone, there are guards with us.

Roshni - No Vihaan, I don't think we should go out, it's not safe.. Aman boht gussa karege..

Vihaan - We are going with the guards… And we'll be back before he comes...

Roshni - nhi.. vihaan.. muhje..

Vihaan - chaliye aapka mood thik hojayega..

He's taking her out without listening to her... Nupur and Anjana see them when they were going out.

Nupur - kaha jaa rhe ho dono..

Vihaan - aise hi bahar jaa rhe hai..

Anjana - vihaan bahar jaana safe nhi hai pata hai na.. aur tum roshni ko lekar bhar jaa rhe ho..

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें