6th part

Anjana walks away after giving Roshni punishment, and Nupur warns all the servants not to give food to Roshni… Roshni's very hurt by Anjana and Nupur, they both punished her, it is difficult for her to stay the whole day without eating anything.  And Aman always comes very late at night… She goes to her room and cried a lot…

Whole day passing… Roshni is not eating anything because she has got punishment…

At night… Everyone has dinner and goes to their room… Roshni is sitting in the hall waiting for Aman… She is looking at the watch again and again because it is 1 o'clock and Aman has not come yet and now Roshni's not able to control her hunger to anymore… Without eating anything, she's started headache …

After half an hour, Aman enters the house… He sees that Roshni is pressing her head and her eyes are closed.. He comes to her…

Aman - Roshni...

Hearing his voice, Roshni looks up… And sees Aman, so she stood up immediately?

Roshni - sir.. aap aagye..

Aman nodded in yes and went to the room..

Roshni went to heating the food, till then Aman also gets freshening up…
Then both of them sit for dinner… Roshni served food, both started to eat… Roshni starts eating fast because she was hungry since the whole day… Seeing her like this, Aman's a little shocked..

Aman - itani bhook lagi thi.. phir wait kyu kiya.. tumhe pata hai naa main late hi aata hoo..

Roshni - (While eating) aapka wait karna meri majburi thi.. dadi ne muhje punishment di thi.. 😔

Aman - punishment?  kyu?

Roshni - I was talking with vihaan and they heard our conversation that we had gone to London for our office work, not for honeymoon… And I also did not tell the truth when Mom asked me, that's why dadi punished me to not eat anything whole day until you come back😔

Aman is shocked to hear the punishment, he knows how strict and ruleful his family is, but he didn't have any idea that they will be harsh with Roshni this much… Aman feels very bad for Roshni.

Aman - Roshni, i agree that they both did wrong with you… But she's my mom and dadi who raised me.. I know they did wrong, But as a son, I can't argue with them.. but , I will make understand both, ok..
Roshni, please, don't think that my mom and dadi are bad, they are not bad, if possible, please forgive them...

He said very calmly, and Roshni nodded with tears in her eyes... She knows Aman will never argue with his family for her, even if they do wrong something..🥺

Roshni's very stressful because of Anjana and Nupur. They are pressurizing her to give an heir, they are both not thinking that, Aman - Roshni has been married for only a month now, They need some time in their relationship, both of them are forcing their wish on Roshni, without talking to Aman about it, even Aman doesn't know anything about that and Roshni is also not have Courage to tell Aman about it…

Aman's looking at Roshni. She's lost in her own thoughts. Seeing her, Aman felt that Roshni wants to say something more too.

Aman - kuch aur kehna hai tumhe?

Roshni in mind - kaise bolu? Kitna ajib lagega.. naa.. main nhi bol sakti..😣

Roshni nodded in no..

She stood up because they both completed eat, and taking plates, went to the kitchen and put plates in the sink and started to wash all… Aman sees her to doing this, so he came to her…

Aman - rehne do.. boht late hogya hai.. tum thak gayi hoo..

Roshni - nhi aap jayiye me aapna kaam pura kar ke aaungi, (in slow tone) warna morning me phir se koi drama hojayege..