19th part

At night... Aman comes back home with Vishal and Vihaan.
Nupur tells her that Roshni hasn't had dinner so she is sending food to the room for both of them.

Aman goes to the room and sees that Roshni was sitting on the ground with her head hidden in her knees. Seeing her like this, Aman got tensed and hurrying came to her, and he also sat near her while calling her name...

Aman - Roshni.. Roshni (tapping her lightly)

Hearing aman voice roshni looked up. Her eyes were swollen due to crying, seeing Aman, tears fill up again, and she starts crying by hugging him, which makes Aman more scare.

Aman - Roshni.. Roshni.. kya hua hai.. muhje bataye.. kya hua.. kahi pain ho rha hai?.. (with tensed voice)

Aman cupped her cheek, and he made her face up.. He sees her tears and unspoken emotions with pain… And he understood that something had happened that had hurt Roshni. He hugged her and made calm her. After sometime… She gets calm, so he sends her to freshen up… Then he also freshened up…

Then maid came to room with dinner and placed it on table and left.. Aman knows that Roshni must have not eaten anything, he first feeds her, without saying anything, Roshni eats. After that, Aman gives her medicine, she eats quietly. Then Aman made her laid for sleep, but Roshni's didn't slept..

Aman - Roshni .. kuch bolna hai.. (he asked stroking her hair lovingly )

Roshni nodded in yes

Roshni - Aman aapko pata hai na muhje aape sab se jyada trust hai..  (Aman shaken head and replies yes)

Roshni - Aman.. wo dadi ne..

She tells everything crying, Aman hears her, he knew Anjana was in his absence. She will definitely threaten Roshni. That's why he wanted to take her to the office with him, so that Roshni could be kept staying away from Anjana. And Anjana also stays away from roshni. And Aman would get time to think about how to change his family's mind, but it didn't happen. And the situation gets even more Tough for Aman. 

Roshni - muhje nhi lagta hamara baby yaha safe hai.. dadi ne toh mera abortion tak ki baat kar di.... (she said, with crying and fear)😭😭

Aman - Roshni.. kuch nhi hoga..

Roshni - (with crying) muhje dar lag rha hai..😭

Aman - bharosa hai muhja pe.. ???

Roshni - ha..

Aman - phir daro mat ? main tumhe aur hamare bachhe ko kuch bhi hone nhi duga ? Main puri duniya se lad jaunga lekin hamare bachhe ko kuch bhi hone nhi duga.. I promise.. maine dadi se baat karuga,

Listening to Aman's words, the turmoil in Roshni's mind calms down.
She just hugs Aman and closes her eyes. Aman caresses her hair and Roshni falls asleep.
After she slept… Aman covers her with blanket and comes out of the room.. He went to directly Anjana's room...

Vishal and Nupur were already present there, and were talking. Aman sees them...

Anjana - baitho.. muhje pata tha tum hame milne zarur aaunge..

Aman - (Stepping up to her)  phir toh aane ki wajah bhi pata hogi.. ( his voice was tinged with anger.)

Anjana - huh... jaanti ho tumhari biwi ne bheja hoga, lekin muhje ye bhi pata hai tum hamare khilaf nhi jaunge.. kyuki tum hame boht achhe se samhjate ho.. 😏

Aman - haa.. aapko boht. Achhe se samhjata ho isiliye puchhne aaya ho, Dadi,.. aapne Roshni se wo sab kyu kaha?

he said in a calm voice but giving a load of anger in his words)

Anjana - tumne Roshni se nhi kaha toh maine keh diya.. 😏

Aman - maine nhi kaha kyuki main aapki baat se agree nhi karta.. (with anger)

Vishal - But we desire for boy, who will be heir to the family (said ruthlessly) we don't want girl...

Aman - Dad... Every child is blessing by God, whether it is a boy or a girl, Why are you both pressurising Roshni for boy? (Angrily)

Vishal - Boy is the pride of the family.. If Roshni gives birth to a girl, we will never accept her...

On hearing this, Aman's anger gets more worse.

Aman stepped towards Vishal and stood in front of him. And he said...

Aman - If I have a daughter, then she will be my pride. And for her, I will fight with the whole world but will not let anything happen to my child........

/ He knows how much his father and dadi are merciless, that's why he also retorts

And his statement make stunned to Vishal and Anjana,  Nupur getting scared seeing her son and husband going to against to each other , and thinking that Aman's going away from her day by day

Anjana - kyu tumhe hamari baate aur ham galt lagne lage?

Aman - kyuki yahi sach hai dadi..

Anjana - isse pehle toh tumne kabhi hame galt nhi samhja.. kabhi hamare khilaf nhi bole? Phir aaj kyu?

Aman - (with anger) galt toh aap dono hamesha se the.. bas meri galti hai ki main chup rha.. lekin ab aur nhi... aaj aapne abortion ki baat ki... mera bachha iss duniya me aaya nhi aur aap use maarne ki baat kar rhe hai.. (with shouting) dadi aapne aur dad ne jo meera ji ke sath jo kiya thaa wo crime thaa, aur ab phir wahi , meri biwi ke sath karna chahte hai.. lekin main aisa hone nhi duga.. (he gives warning to them)
kyuki meri soch aap jaisi nhi hai.. Roshni ko ladka ho ya ladki muhje koi fark nhi padta.. main khush ho.. main toh aap dono ki soch badlana chahta thaa lekin ab muhje nhi lagta aisa possible hai.. aap kabhi badal nhi sakte..

They both give hardened looks at him because of Aman words

Aman - Roshni ko iss sab ke baare me kuch bhi nhi pata hai aur maine bhi nhi bataya kyuki wo aap sabko aapna samhjati hai, family samhjati hai... uske dil me aap sab ke liye jo pyaar,  respect hai wo ye sach jaan ne ke baad nhi rahegi.. aur main aise nhi chahta ho..  So, please stop differentiating between boy and girl.
meri biwi pregnant hai And she needs care, but you all are giving stress her, if you don't want to change your mind… Then I have to take big steps for Roshni and my baby.

By aman threat, Vishal and Anjana are shocked, but Nupur gets scared because she didn't want aman to go away from her.

Aman - 2 din baad mom dad aap dono ki anniversary hai ,
Change your thinking and be gets happy in my happiness, otherwise…

Saying this, he left, Leaving everyone in shock. But Nupur speak...

Nupur - warish ki chah me.. hamara aapna beta hamse dur hone laga hai...

Anjana - Nupur (sternly)

Nupur - galt kya kaha maine.. aap dono khud dekhiye.. Aman hamse dur hone laga hai.. (with tensed)

Vishal - There is nothing like that...

Nupur - It is like that. Otherwise Aman never talked like this, you try to understand my point.
Even if Roshni gives birth to a girl, it won't make any difference..
Maybe next time she will give birth to boy, we should wait..
At least for Aman's happiness we have to make changes. Otherwise, Aman will be away from us, and then Vihaan will also be away from us. And I don't want to my both sons go away from me.

Vishal and Anjana listen to Nupur intently and start thinking. And then they decide to keep quiet until the roshni's delivery.

But who knew that fate had planned something else Which they were unaware of...
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Two days later... Vishal and Nupur's wedding anniversary....

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...  

DON'T FORGET TO DROP COMMENTS AND PLEASE DO VOTE