23rd part

The doctor comes running to Aman.

Doctor - Mr.. mehra..

Aman gets stands listening to the doctor.

Aman - sab thik hai doctor? Meri biwi aur bachha..? Thik hai na? (in a worried tone)

Doctor - We need to have an operation to get the baby out.

Aman - (shock) what...

Doctor - There is no time now… Her pain is increasing, a lot of blood has also flowed. If you delayed taking a decision, then it will be difficult to save both of them...

Aman's heart is beating fast with fear. He gets worried for Roshni and the baby.

Aman - OK you do it

Doctor - Please come with me… You need to sign some papers...

Aman, follows to doctor... and went to the doctor cabin.. Sign some paper which is doctor gave him.. At this moment, Aman is tensed for thinking after Roshni delivery situation.. As he knows his family will do the same old drama.. And he didn't wanted to his newborn baby will face this, Where that little innocent soul did nothing wrong, and he thought something...

Aman - Doctor. I need your help...

Doctor: Yes... Mr. Mehra... Please tell me what help do you need?

She is a female lady doctor and knows Aman very well. And its good thing, that she gets agreed to help him.

Aman talks with her, and then she goes for Roshni's operation..
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A few hours later... Aman and his family are waiting outside the operation theaters. Aman was very impatient, worried and nervous too. He was just praying for the well-being of his wife and child…

After some time, the doctor comes out with the nurse. The nurse had a baby in her hand which was covered with white cloth. The nurse comes to Aman, Anjana, Vishal and Nupur are impatient. Aman was very nervous.

The nurse moves the baby towards Aman Aman takes the baby in her hands and the doctor says

Doctor - Congratulations Mr. Mehra.  the baby girl born.

Vishal and Anjana's faces fallen and filled with hate. As if they had heard something bad news… But Aman's face come smile as soon as he sees his child's face, and he kisses her on the forehead. Tears come to his eyes... baby exactly looks like him.. Her eyes, her nose, but her cheeks and her lips were like Roshni. Perfect combination of Aman and Roshni. Aman gets emotional seeing the child, and he forgets all his pain and just looks at his child with love. The glow and shine of his baby face as if she had a ray of hope in his difficult times. As if a courage and strength had come into his painful situation,

Anjana - muhje laga hi thaa... ladki hogi.. isiliye maine bola thaa.. test karne ko.. (Angrily)

Hearing this, Aman gets hurt.. But he didn't say anything to her..

Aman - How is my wife...??

Doctor - She's fine right now… It will take time to regain consciousness… but I have to tell you something… That Mrs. mehra.

Aman looks at to doctor..

Doctor - Mrs. Mehra will not be able to conceive again.

Aman didn't react much just shakes his head but Anjana, Vishal and Nupur gets shocked..

Doctor and nurse leaves from there..

Anjana - ab ye ladki hamare kisi kaam ki nhi hai.. (with anger)

Aman - dadi bas kariye.. kyu aisa bol rhi hai.. aap bas ek baar meri beti ko .. dekhiye toh.. aapko kisi aur..ki khwahish nhi hogi..        (Aman's voice cracked with pain )

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 19 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dil kehta hai - A STORY OF PAIN AND CURE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें