11th part

Both of them were busy in their work but Roshni was smiling thinking that Aman helped her, both of them had come very close today.

   Other side…

Aman was also happy, thinking that now their relationship is improving and Roshni is comfortable with him. And their closeness is also increasing.

Day passed… AT NIGHT…  After dinner, Aman and Vihaan are discussing some business projects with his dad in the study room.

Roshni is in her room, she is sitting in front of the dressing table, applying moisturiser cream in her hands and looking in the mirror.

Her eyes go to her purse, and she remembers that envelope, she opens the envelope from the purse, there was a letter in it. And she reads it…

In letter..

Mrs.Roshni Aman Mehra.. main kon ho.. ye zaruri nhi hai.. lekin
tumhare liye ye jaan na zaruri hai ki tum aman se aapne rishte ko kitna bhi strong karo lekin hoga wahi jo uski family chahti hai..  iss shaadi me tumhe sirf dard hi milega..

Muhje pata hai ab tak toh tumhare in laws se tumse bachhe ki demand karna bhi shuru kar diya hoga..
But you don't know their lower thinking and their truth… And if you want to know, then go to the store room of your house…  and see the truth… You will know… 

Roshni, I doesn't want anything wrong to happen to you, I'm just saying it for your own good.
                                                                 your well wisher....
                        ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Roshni reads the letter and gets shocked that the family is demanding the child, how did any outsider get to know about this and what is the family truth?. Somewhere, Roshni's mind is believing what is said in this letter....

Roshni in mind - kon hai ye ? Kis sach ki baat kar rhe hai ? Aur kaise kisi ko pata chal gaya ki mom aur dadi muhjse kya chahte hai.. mere sath galt kyu hoga..?

Many questions start coming in Roshni's mind. And she gets tensed...

Roshni in mind - store room.. aisa kya hai waha.. I'll have to see...

She hides the letter somewhere and comes out of the room, and she is going towards the store room… And went there and sees, but the store room was locked. She tries to look inside by window, but nothing is clearly visible… She asks the servants for the key of the room, but they said that they don't have the key and its key is only having Aman's father and this room is always locked and no one is allowed to go inside. So now she was thinking about what to do.

Vishal - Roshni tum yaha kya kar rhi ho...

Hearing Vishal's voice, she gets scared and immediately turns and sees that Vishal is standing and Aman and Vihaan are also with him. Roshni does not understand what to say.

Roshni (lie) kuch nhi.. wo muhje kuch saaman store room me rakhna thaa lekin store room locked hai..

Vishal - oh.. tumhe pareshan hone ki zarurt nhi hai, kal Nupur ko bata dena wo sab ander rakh degi.. abhi raat boht hogyi hai tum jau aapne room me.. ( He said with a smile )

Roshni nodded in yes, once again looks at Aman and goes to room.

Vishal calls Nupur there by saying servants. Nupur comes quick there… Then Vishal looked at to Aman with serious…

Vishal - You know, I don't want to see anyone around the store room.. phir Roshni yaha kya kar rhi thi?

Aman - dad usne bataya na.. ki kuch samaan rakhna hai..